Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 hour ago, xavier said:

Outtake from Vogue 89

BE498255-D000-477-D-A88-E-26110-E98-D22-

So many gorgeous photos from the Like a Prayer album era made me wish more photos of her were in the album booklet 

It looks majestic and suits the album aesthetics vibes and lyrics of being so melancholy 

2 hours ago, Josh Pinder said:

So many gorgeous photos from the Like a Prayer album era made me wish more photos of her were in the album booklet 

It looks majestic and suits the album aesthetics vibes and lyrics of being so melancholy 

Yes, earthly Ciccone. Beautiful. ❤️

15 minutes ago, xavier said:

Yes, earthly Ciccone. Beautiful. ❤️

It all suits the album like the album literally is like she , Pat Leonard and Bray were in a cabin in a mystical woodland and created an organic influential introspective enchanting album all organic earthy grounded yet mystical ethereal and layered 

Masterpiece album 

QUICK OFF TOPIC

The pleasure to share her amazing new video, in wich she also works with Daniele, M's dancer, gives me the opportunity to say that someone I would really like M to collaborate with - if she just has to go on making collabs - is FKA twigs :heart: I love this piece, very artsy, the dance is amazing, the track interesting, even if nothing we never heard before ... give it a watch

8 minutes ago, stefo said:

QUICK OFF TOPIC

The pleasure to share her amazing new video, in wich she also wotks with Daniele, M's dancer, gives me the opportunity to say that someone I would really like M to collaborate with - if she just has to go on making collabs - is FKA twigs :heart: I love this piece, very artsy, the dance is amazing, the track interesting, even if nothing we never heard before ... give it a watch

I really wished in the 2010s Madonna a did more of these type of collabs FKA Twigs too I e followed for years I adore her art so much mate a

9 minutes ago, stefo said:

QUICK OFF TOPIC

The pleasure to share her amazing new video, in wich she also wotks with Daniele, M's dancer, gives me the opportunity to say that someone I would really like M to collaborate with - if she just has to go on making collabs - is FKA twigs :heart: I love this piece, very artsy, the dance is amazing, the track interesting, even if nothing we never heard before ... give it a watch

Wow. Love the dancing. Magnificent. Thank you! :clapp:

30 minutes ago, stefo said:

QUICK OFF TOPIC

Amazing video!

We need Madonna new music asap 

This Daniel dancer has an ass to munch for hours, loved him in the OYH costume 🔥🔥🔥

7 minutes ago, NRMX said:

Amazing video!

We need Madonna new music asap 

This Daniel dancer has an ass to munch for hours, loved him in the OYH costume 🔥🔥🔥

Yeah we need it ... I'm spending days on this thing praying to get new music like a fucking digital kind of rain dance ritual:

WE DESERVE NEW  M U S I I I I I C !!!!!

storm front GIF