Edit History

beautifulkiller

beautifulkiller

2 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Finally the truth about the end of that friendship ! I still wonder if the version of ingrid being an ex of Sandra and Madonna choosing Ingrid over Sandra is true. Another reason given by Chris Ciccone is that sandra is a very negative person and not really fun to be around, like being passive agressive.

image.png.40efc6259ba0ef857bdf34c355aaad6b.png

why did sandra want to be in the sex book ffs lol  - to be fair though i think madonna has very few real friends - she seems to come and go from them so maybe she has a point - do we think madonna had sex with sandra and would she remember looking at her BUSH 

beautifulkiller

beautifulkiller

17 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Finally the truth about the end of that friendship ! I still wonder if the version of ingrid being an ex of Sandra and Madonna choosing Ingrid over Sandra is true. Another reason given by Chris Ciccone is that sandra is a very negative person and not really fun to be around, like being passive agressive.

image.png.40efc6259ba0ef857bdf34c355aaad6b.png

why did sandra want to be in the sex book ffs lol  - to be fair though i think madonna has very few real friends - she seems to come and go from them so maybe she has a point 

Important Information

Terms of Use