Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 hour ago, Roland Barthes said:

What i really enjoyed about Madonna was that she was demure with showing her money. These pics are 10 years ago Kardashian tacky.

I felt the same when I saw the pictures for that magazine she did in the middle of the tour where she's surrounded by lots of money on the floor and in the suitcase. My reaction to those was :/ and I thought it was odd because it's not like her at all. I've noticed it's when Ricardo is taking the pictures and (my personal opinion is) he loves showing off her wealth because their photoshoots are becoming more extravagant. Yes, M may agree to the concept, but I'm noticing a pattern. 

I miss the photoshoots that were more 'simple' and the artistic focus was on her and not the fact that she's really wealthy. 

1 hour ago, Crazy For M said:

I felt the same when I saw the pictures for that magazine she did in the middle of the tour where she's surrounded by lots of money on the floor and in the suitcase. My reaction to those was :/ and I thought it was odd because it's not like her at all. I've noticed it's when Ricardo is taking the pictures and (my personal opinion is) he loves showing off her wealth because their photoshoots are becoming more extravagant. Yes, M may agree to the concept, but I'm noticing a pattern. 

I miss the photoshoots that were more 'simple' and the artistic focus was on her and not the fact that she's really wealthy. 

It's 100% Rickardo under this stuff because even on other photoshoots apart of those she doesn't seem that interested about letting us know her "collection"

3 hours ago, NRMX said:

Yeah I thought the same, this was such a a weird photo shoot concept for M 

2 hours ago, Crazy For M said:

It's not just the money, it's the Vuitton suitcases, the private jet....i don't like this version of Madonna. It's so tacky and 10 years ago, it does not even make her current. Anyway, Riccardo wears his lack of taste on his tacky (non)fashion (non)sense. It's like the poor guy had a bad taste bomb exploding on him. I wish she find a better artistic director with avant garde taste,  current and not this eurotrash running after dying trends. Time to move on.

21 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

It's not just the money, it's the Vuitton suitcases, the private jet....i don't like this version of Madonna. It's so tacky and 10 years ago, it does not even make her current. Anyway, Riccardo wears his lack of taste on his tacky (non)fashion (non)sense. It's like the poor guy had a bad taste bomb exploding on him. I wish she find a better artistic director with avant garde taste,  current and not this eurotrash running after dying trends. Time to move on.

I’m going to go out on a limb with the interpretation that posing with her mismatched, basic bitch with a credit card LV and Gucci suitcases are tongue in cheek. She’s playing THAT passenger we’ve all seen on a plane, dragging their most conspicuously expensive luggage to the back of the plane while complaining they always sit in first class. While this appears to be a private jet, it’s not giving super exclusive and at this point in her life this isn’t a flex but a means of transportation. IMO the outfit is great- the oversized nylon sweat suit, including the airbrushed boytoy cap. My biggest criticism is her roots don’t look like they were lifted light enough ;)

Unpopular maybe, but i havent found a pic of hers good looking enough or worth to look at in years. The last time was probably when she rocked the red hairstyle, but other than that, i feel like we have been looking at Kardashian pics for ages now