Filming of MX tour

Bat-Fan

I wonder if the audience will be allowed to use phones during the performance. You normally can't film or record in a theatre (but even on Broadway a few people manage to do it, although with great difficulty). If so, we won't have as many bootlegs as for the previous tours. And we'll need a professional video more than ever!

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

I wonder if the audience will be allowed to use phones during the performance. You normally can't film or record in a theatre (but even on Broadway a few people manage to do it, although with great difficulty). If so, we won't have as many bootlegs as for the previous tours. And we'll need a professional video more than ever!

Yes we do

I don't know why, but I just have a feeling (a wish, let's be honest!) that this could be an HBO live broadcast. Being a theatre show, and with multiple nights in the same venue, the camera placement, production editing, etc. could be worked out and easily executed for Ms Perfectionist's high production standards. ?

Broadcast and streaming rights are easy moneymakers, and with the limited locations, a broadcast from Miami, Lisbon, or Paris could be easily managed. 

At this point, watching the last couple of tours' "concert film" treatment has left me cold. I don't hate them, but capturing a live theatre experience with the frantic editing and canned audio/audience noise just seems wrong. 

I fully expect a multiple show scrapbook style film, in the vein of ‘Madame X is a traveller in search of truth, love and world peace’ narrative. Stitched together with familiar stories of MX and struggle . I’d much prefer a simple, one show concert film.

Fingers crossed for a Netflix slot!

1 hour ago, end0rfinmachine said:

Most likely the show will be filmed in New York over the course of all of those shows since she's practically doing a mini-residency there. It'd be foolish of her not to.

She is doing mini-residency in many places and filming the beginning of the tour is a terrible idea and so not her, also it is really small venue compared to lisbon or paris

On 8/29/2019 at 10:50 PM, Voguerista said:

I would think Lisbon being its where the the album was inspired. I wouldn't be surprised if she did a LIVE stream too. 

That's what I thought when I read the question. It would make sense to film it in Lisbon. But as @Bat-Fanwrote, she is usually filming when the show is on point, at the end... so that would be Paris... which makes me happy because I'll be there :) And we need a "Live from Paris" :) (well I do!)

1 hour ago, MisterFabian said:

Honestly, all I ask is that it's going to be filmed and released. I don't care where it's going to be recorded as long as we have a quality recording :)

I agree but so many believe she will not record this one for some reason