louis.exe

ok here we go

Set List

ACT 1

01.Vogue
02.Music
03.Material Girl
04.Express Yourself/Open Your Heart
05.4 Minuets(Joined onstage with Justin Timberlake)  

ACT 2

06.Living For Love
07.La Isla Bonita
08.Who's That Girl
09.Medellin(Joined onstage with Maluma)

ACT 3

10.Frozen
11.Live To Tell
12.Papa Don't Preach
13.Like a Prayer

ACT 4

14.Into The Groove/Lucky Star/Dress You Up
15.Borderline
16.Like a Virgin
17.Crazy For You
18.Hung Up

Encore

19.Holiday

3 minutes ago, louis.exe said:

ok here we go

Set List

ACT 1

01.Vogue
02.Music
03.Material Girl
04.Express Yourself/Open Your Heart
05.4 Minuets(Joined onstage with Justin Timberlake)  

ACT 2

06.Living For Love
07.La Isla Bonita
08.Who's That Girl
09.Medellin(Joined onstage with Maluma)

ACT 3

10.Frozen
11.Live To Tell
12.Papa Don't Preach
13.Like a Prayer

ACT 4

14.Into The Groove/Lucky Star/Dress You Up
15.Borderline
16.Like a Virgin
17.Crazy For You
18.Hung Up

Encore

19.Holiday

I feel like if she was to do it she would mainly do songs that where big hits in the UK and maybe some newer songs

Mmm only if she was in full "good-girl-promoting-happy-allsmiles" mode, like the 2012 Super Bowl. It could work if she decides to do a Greatest Hits tour in a couple of years.

But a big event like that will never work when she's in full artistic mode, like this album. Example: Eurovision this year. I loved it but it's not what people expect and the backlash is harsh.

It would be great if she did do Glastonbury... it is an iconic event. But if she did, she would have to sort out her time-keeping in getting onto the stage. She would also have to take to the stage without autotune or playback or she would be ruthlessly slated and boo'd by the crowds. Also, a performance at Glastonbury would essentially have to be a greatest hits show as the crowds really wouldn't take to a set of majority new music (as with the M-X tour setlist... that wouldn't go down well)... the crowd at Glasto is diverse, they wanna hear the hits... the songs they know. This is why Kylie's set was so well-received... she included enough to please everyone.

As for what songs I would love to hear on such a setlist... in no particular order...

Like a Virgin
Holiday
Crazy For You
Frozen
Papa Don't Preach
Into The Groove
Music
Ray of Light
Like a Prayer
Express Yourself
Vogue
Rescue Me
Who's That Girl
Dress You Up
Burning Up
Gambler
Causing a Commotion
Everybody
Hung Up

And maybe a few album gems or unreleased tracks

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I think it would be fantastic if Madonna did Glastonbury, and I think it could really help get her back into the spotlight after the Madame X era. It would also help ticket sales if she did it right before a new tour announcement. I think if she did it, she should perform songs that charted well in the UK, without any auto tune as well. The set list would be mostly hits with some rarities thrown in, and arrangements handled by Stuart Price.

MADONNA 
Glastonbury 

Set List 

ACT 1
01.Vogue
02.Like a Virgin
03.Open Your Heart
04.Express Yourself
05.Dress You Up/Material Girl(Medley)

ACT 2
06.Rescue Me/Deeper and Deeper/Living for Love(Medley)
07.La Isla Bonita
08.Who’s That Girl

ACT 3
09.Like a Prayer
10.Papa Don’t Preach
11.Gambler
12.Ray of Light

ACT 4 
13.Into the Groove
14.Music
15.Sorry
16.Everybody
17.Hung Up

Encore
18.Crazy for You
19.Holiday

Guest Nobody Knows Me
4 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Ten ish years ago after confessions or sticky & sweet but I fear a live event like that without much prep time she’d do more harm than good. 

I think there would be a lot of preparation if she did Glastonbury, and it would most likely be a great show. 

Fantasy set list

Open Your Heart

Express Yourself

Give It 2 Me

Papa Don’t Preach

Live To Tell

Dont Tell Me

Vogue

Deeper & Deeper

Frozen

Bitch I’m Madonna / Material Girl / Girl Gone Wild / Causing a Commotion medley 

Like A Virgin

Crazy For You

Like A Prayer ( album version)

Secret

Music

Holiday

Into The Groove

Ray Of Light

Medellin / La Isla Bonita

Hung Up

4 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I think there would be a lot of preparation if she did Glastonbury, and it would most likely be a great show. 

Yeah but the turnaround between bands is so quick and she’s not lip syncing like the super bowl. Very few bows and whistles at glasto too. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 minute ago, steady75 said:

Looks like we’re mostly all on the same page regarding her set though 

Yeah, it would have to be a lively set. No dark or angry moments or any auto tune. As for live vocals, yeah it would be risky now but I think she could pull through. She seemed to have gotten some vocal training for the Madame X Tour because she sounds great from what I’ve heard. 

Quick question?  Do artists usually perform like a whole concert at Glastonbury?  I have no idea, but I see many of you are listing a set list as long as a full concert.

Whatever the case, she should perform her big hits.  At this point, that is what people are going to want to hear.  I agree she should keep it light and fun.  Nothing too dark or too serious.  Keep politics to a minimum.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Quick question?  Do artists usually perform like a whole concert at Glastonbury?  I have no idea, but I see many of you are listing a set list as long as a full concert.

Whatever the case, she should perform her big hits.  At this point, that is what people are going to want to hear.  I agree she should keep it light and fun.  Nothing too dark or too serious.  Keep politics to a minimum.

They tend to do around 15-18 songs and Kylie’s definitely lasted over an hour. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
7 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Must be a lot of mash ups if it's that many songs in an hours time? 

I think a few songs were shortened here and there, but if I remember correctly it was somewhere around the 80 minute mark. 

26 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Festival type time: usually around 60-70 minutes, not a whole 90-120 minutes show.

I think it's too late. 
Her voice is decent in her lower register, but she can't belt high notes anymore. 
And she should sing live there, without vocoder or autotune.
She can't dance anymore... so I think she should not perform in a festival like Glastonbury.