Edit History

maddy1111

maddy1111

3 hours ago, Loki No. 69 said:

Just saying you’re unhappy on a fan forum doesn’t seem to do anything as far as I know…

Well, thank you, I know that but... 

Isn't this why all forums are created in the first place? TO DISCUSS and we are DISCUSSING how satisfied or dissatisfied we are with a certain type of things she is doing. That's what forum is for!

It doesn't necessarily mean anyone here is trying to "change the world", we are not part of Madonna's team so we cannot make her change things, but that also doesn't mean we should be just quiet and simply accepting everything that is happening, and not complaing amongst other fans how unfortunate the release strategy is for Madame X, for example. 

I am definitely going to buy Madame X when (and if) released on BluRay, simple for the collection purposes if nothing else, but regarding Paramount+.. I'll just pass and torrent it since I have no option at least for now to watch Madame X legally in October,

maddy1111

maddy1111

Just saying you’re unhappy on a fan forum doesn’t seem to do anything as far as I know…

Isn't this why all forums are created in the first place? TO DISCUSS and we are DISCUSSING how satisfied or dissatisfied we are with a certain type of things she is doing. That's what forum is for!

It doesn't necessarily mean anyone here is trying to "change the world", we are not part of Madonna's team so we cannot make her change things, but that also doesn't mean we should be just quiet and simply accepting everything that is happening, and not complaing amongst other fans how unfortunate the release strategy is for Madame X, for example. 

I am definitely going to buy Madame X when (and if) released, simple for the collection purposes if nothing else, but regarding Paramount+.. I'll just pass since I have no option at least for now to watch Madame X legally in October

maddy1111

maddy1111

It doesn't necessarily mean anyone here is trying to "change the world", we are not part of Madonna's team so we cannot make her change things, but that also doesn't mean we should be just quiet and simply accepting everything that is happening, and not complaing amongst other fans how unfortunate the release strategy is, for example. 

I am definitely going to buy Madame X when (and if) released, simple for the collection purposes if nothing else, but regarding Paramount+.. I'll just pass since I have no option at least for now to watch Madame X legally in October

maddy1111

maddy1111

Isn't this is why all forums are created in the first place? TO DISCUSS and we are DISCUSSING how satisfied or dissatisfied we are with a certain type of things she is doing. That's what forum is for!

It doesn't necessarily mean anyone here is trying to "change the world", we are not part of Madonna's team so we cannot make her change things, but that also doesn't mean we should be just quiet and simply accepting everything that is happening, and not complaing amongst other fans how unfortunate the release strategy is, for example. 

maddy1111

maddy1111

Oh, those posts that have nothing to say, just saying "saying something on fan forum doesn’t help anything".. Well, thank you, I know that but... 

Isn't this is why all forums are created in the first place? TO DISCUSS and we are DISCUSSING how satisfied or dissatisfied we are with a certain type of things she is doing. That's what forum is for!

Important Information

Terms of Use