Edit History

LuizG

LuizG

15 hours ago, luis-rj said:

Ok, just watched it too! Looks STUNNING! But some parts annoyed me... You can clearly see that different shows were used: on the second act there's shots of her with the blond wig and without, on human nature there's shots of her with and without the eyepatch, on come alive scenes of her with shoes and barefoot... Thats what I can remember now. Other thing that's not good is the sound in some talking parts. Its sounds like bootleg sound, nothing recorded directly from her mic. But, well, nothing s perfect! And I loved it anyway! :D

Do you remember some rumors a few months ago that she was re-recording parts? I believe this is it. There are scenes at angles that are impossible to have been shot in the theater, the cameras should be on stage and I believe that was it.

Another point about the audio that you mention and I might be crazy about it, but if you look at it, across all the video and contexts, there's a difference in "Madonna" and "Madame X" speaking. When Madonna speaks the audio is clean.... but when it's a comment made by "Madame X", the voice has this more robotic sound. Anyway, this was an insight I had in the polaroid auction part.

LuizG

LuizG

14 hours ago, luis-rj said:

Ok, just watched it too! Looks STUNNING! But some parts annoyed me... You can clearly see that different shows were used: on the second act there's shots of her with the blond wig and without, on human nature there's shots of her with and without the eyepatch, on come alive scenes of her with shoes and barefoot... Thats what I can remember now. Other thing that's not good is the sound in some talking parts. Its sounds like bootleg sound, nothing recorded directly from her mic. But, well, nothing s perfect! And I loved it anyway! :D

Do you remember some rumors a few months ago that you were re-recording parts? I believe this is it. There are scenes at angles that are not impossible to have been shot in the theater, the cameras should be on stage and I believe that was it.

Another point about the audio that you mention and I might be crazy about it, but if you look at it, across all the video and contexts, there's a difference in "Madonna" and "Madame X" speaking. When Madonna speaks the audio is clear and clean... but when it's a comment made by "Madame X", the voice has this more robotic sound. Anyway, this was an insight I had in the polaroid auction part.

Important Information

Terms of Use