Madonna Song, This or That Game!

Voguerista

3 minutes ago, tscott said:

For those who are playing the game correctly:

Into the Groove. (toughie though)

Girl Gone Wild or Material Girl?

@Vinny FonsecaThe member above is purposely skipping me.  Claiming to ignore me, yet is able to quote and laugh at all my other posts in other threads.  Hmmm? Administration and mods have been alerted of this weird behavior. 

I’m playing the game the same way I’ve been playing it for months.

You are new to the game and if you don’t like how the game is played, feel free to go start another attention seeking thread.

You forced me to unignore you, so now you can enjoy my posts. :party:

Nobody is breaking any forum rules. 

10 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

I’m playing the game the same way I’ve been playing it for months.

You are new to the game and if you don’t like how the game is played, feel free to go start another attention seeking thread.

You forced me to unignore you, so now you can enjoy my posts. :party:

Nobody is breaking any forum rules. 

Darling I've been playing this game for months.  I'm not new.  You are spinning this to your narrative.  The mods and even the original poster asked you NOT to skip people.  Yet you continue to do so.  The way your playing ISN'T how the game is played.  You are being juvenile and childish over a disagreement we've had months ago.  The moment you noticed I stopped engaging you in other threads, it only enraged you to go on a campaign of playing a victim as if someone is bullying you and making you look like a fool.  The only person looking like a fool is you, with your ridiculous assumptions about me.   Either play the game correctly or move on.  Otherwise, you are causing drama and nonsense for no reason at all.  You've been reported regarding your behavior here.  It's not hard to just let bygones be bygones. If you prefer not to respond to any of my post, you can wait until someone responds later.  It's not an easy concept to grasp.  Stop playing the victim and stop ruining the fun threads, based on your petty differences.

@Jackie

1 minute ago, tscott said:

Darling I've been playing this game for months.  I'm not new.  You are spinning this to your narrative.  The mods and even the original poster asked you NOT to skip people.  Yet you continue to do so.  The way your playing ISN'T how the game is played.  You are being juvenile and childish over a disagreement we've had months ago.  The moment you noticed I stopped engaging you in other threads, it's only enraged you to go on a campaign of playing a victim that someone is bullying you and making you look like a fool.  The only person looking like a fool is you, who keeps insisting I care what you post elsewhere.  Either play the game correctly or move on.  Otherwise, you are causing drama and nonsense for no reason at all.  You've been reported regarding your behavior here.  It's not hard to just let bygones be bygones. If you prefer not to respond to any of my post, you can wait until someone responds later.  It's not an easy concept to grasp.  Stop playing the victim and stop ruining the fun threads, based on your petty differences.

@Jackie

Again, if you don’t like the way the game has been being played long before you came in here, you are certainly entitled to leave. I’m not leaving, as I don’t have the problem. :luv:

And stop bothering the Mods. You are a grown up and know how to ignore and/or not go into a thread that you don’t agree with. :)

5 hours ago, BuggedOut said:

Again, if you don’t like the way the game has been being played long before you came in here, you are certainly entitled to leave. I’m not leaving, as I don’t have the problem. :luv:

And stop bothering the Mods. You are a grown up and know how to ignore and/or not go into a thread that you don’t agree with. :)

No one was skipping people before I joined.  And I'll bother who I like when someone like you are bullying and causing problems.  I don't need your approval to report people such as yourself who are acting like a victim, when you are simply being a bully and trying to change the rules of this thread. 

Other than this thread I've been ignoring you for months, this is why you are so upset. You enjoy this argument.  You want to fight and be dramatic. Congrats.  You got want you wanted but it will stop here. 

This is my LAST post addressing you because you are irrational and when mods, the OP of this thread politely asked you to play correctly, and you continue to don't,  it shows you have no respect for other members playing correctly nor the actual rules of this game.  Good day and good luck to you sir!

And the fact you are "loving my posts" yet disagreeing and arguing with me over stupid nonsense, is just weird!  Grow up and learn that some people have disagreements.  No need to assume all the nonsense you keep saying of me. 

@Voguerista@Jackie

10 minutes ago, tscott said:

No one was skipping people before I joined.  And I'll bother who I like when someone like you are bullying and causing problems.  I don't need your approval to report people such as yourself who are acting like a victim, when you are simply being a bully and trying to change the rules of this thread. 

Other than this thread I've been ignoring you for months, this is why you are so upset. You enjoy this argument.  You want to fight and be dramatic. Congrats.  You got want you wanted but it will stop here. 

This is my LAST post addressing you because you are irrational and when mods, the OP of this thread politely asked you to play correctly, and you continue to don't,  it shows you have no respect for other members playing correctly nor the actual rules of this game.  Good day and good luck to you sir!

@Voguerista@Jackie@Levon

If you go back and look through this thread, the only person who has a problem is you.

That tells me that maybe you don’t understand that when someone doesn’t want to interact with you, they will skip over you and reply to the last person before you who replied in the game.

As usual, your dramatics here show how unhinged you are.

I responded to you. You won’t find me addressing you on this board for several months. I don’t like your posts and I don’t like your bullying, harassment and tantrums when someone disagrees with you.

Ignoring someone doesn’t mean they have to actively click a button and put you on ignore.

Ignoring also means choosing not to engage and respond to someone’s posts.

Now please, leave me alone.

46 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Use the ignore function and ignore - it’s that simple.

Look, I respect what you are saying.  That works fine in other threads, but the issue is  Buggedout keeps skipping people, he isn't really "ignoring". If so, he would just wait for someone who he wants to respond to before posting a new entry. It's not fair for those who play the game correctly. @Vogueristaexpressed this to you as well. He is doing it purposely because of his petty differences that occur in other threads.  He can't differentiate between a fun game and actual discussion threads   @scionand @RUADJAIpointed this out as well.  Buggedout is doing this purposely, claiming to ignore certain people in this thread, yet he is quoting and commenting on what they say in other threads

It's simple. Play the game correctly or stop playing. I am trying to play the game correctly, but it's disruptive to  those playing correctly when he keeps skipping and then reposting the skip, when someone points out what he's doing.

Lastly, I think this is the most ridiculous thing to even have to address.  This is a game thread.  People should be having fun and not harbor ill feelings and try to bully or one up others because their differences in other threads.

I’m camping currently and have the worst internet. Thanks for keeping this thread going everyone. And please no fighting. Even villains who didn’t like each other in the old western days (funny as I am camping near Deadwood, SD) still played cards together. Lol right? So we can too. Ok carry on. See you soon. No fighting. You can do this. Xxxx

50 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I’m camping currently and have the worst internet. Thanks for keeping this thread going everyone. And please no fighting. Even villains who didn’t like each other in the old western days (funny as I am camping near Deadwood, SD) still played cards together. Lol right? So we can too. Ok carry on. See you soon. No fighting. You can do this. Xxxx

I agree as I said earlier.  Let bygones be bygones.  Be respectful to those playing the game correctly.  Just play correctly. If you have differences with certain members elsewhere, than ignore them then.  This is supposed to be a fun game. 

And let's continue:

Dress You Up

Gang Bang or Revolver?

6 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Have fun! I grew up camping. So much fun!!

4 hours ago, BuggedOut said:

That tells me that maybe you don’t understand that when someone doesn’t want to interact with you, they will skip over you and reply to the last person before you who replied in the game.

Yes, you should be ignoring @tscott. No, you should not be ignoring @tscottin this thread. By doing so you appear as an instigator. You are purposefully ignoring someone in a thread that requires you to NOT ignore people.... to illicit a response. I was under the impression, per our private discussion, that you could manage this on your own, but it seems like you are unable to. Either participate properly or go to another thread or face consequences. The mods have no interest in having to deal with stupid stuff like this. 

1 minute ago, RUADJAI said:

Yes, you should be ignoring @tscott. No, you should not be ignoring @tscottin this thread. By doing so you appear as an instigator. You are purposefully ignoring someone in a thread that requires you to NOT ignore people.... to illicit a response. I was under the impression, per our private discussion, that you could manage this on your own, but it seems like you are unable to. Either participate properly or go to another thread or face consequences. The mods have no interest in having to deal with stupid stuff like this. 

Thank you so much Raudjai. I just want everyone to just have fun and put their troubles behind like Madonna would say. God bless you all. See you all soon. Huggsss