Madonna Song, This or That Game!

Voguerista

Blackout, obviously!!! The Bible of Pop!!

valesca-blackout.gif.25717507f914afc1cbb6094fa324c27e.gif (can't believe this is my first gif posted here!!!)

The woman blessing herself is my fellow carioca (and from same neighbourhood, Irajá), my idol as much as M, Valesca Popozuda!!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valesca_Popozuda

She's a hardcore M fan too!!!

She's widely known for this hit:

And even more known for this one:

Which was remixed even by European DJs:

And we are back to Britney.

Better Madonna interview at Lettermann: 2001 when she played guitar for the very first time or 2006 when she ate a vegan, gluten-free pizza??? (I ain't putting 1994 one as contender for obvious reasons.)

EDIT: this is Irajá, where both me and Valesca came from:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irajá

Although both eras aren't "Madonna hardcorely as herself" (well...), during Evita she was very pissed off Webber and Rice (and Parker) portraited Evita just as a slut, attention whore who came to Juan Domingo just to become a myth in her country. Well, we know how M reacts to people thinking misogynist things, right?

Better era: Like a Virgin or Music?

EDIT: don't you have faith in "alternative pizzas," are they heretic to you? Ah, ah, ah!

I know how Italian people is orthodox when it comes to pizza, esp the Napolitan, as it is a universal belief pizza came originally from Naples (however Marseille and their pissaladière would have a thing or two to say otherwise, hehe). Anyway it's a Greek thing as both Naples (Neapolis) and Marseille (Marsilia) were founded as Greek ports as the several other ones spread by Mediterranean - even Lisbon claims to be originally Olisipo, another town founded by Greeks.

To finally answer you, the mystic one, how I miss THAT gurl (again, being serious).

Better era: I'm Breathless × Bedtime Stories/Something to Remember?

This time I'd pick up Christina María, fine @chaosmen1984mk??? Would love to see them dueting to What a Girl Wants or Come on Over. Btw, debut Xtina album >>>>>> any other by her.

They say Italians don't like to hear foreign people singing in Italian (this was the reason why Kylie didn't record Limpido in Italian, but in English, said straight by herself). Would you like to see happening a full M album in Italian? Yes × No? (Well, she's Italian but you get my point. Btw that'd be kind of what Xtina did recently with her 3 EP's turned into Aguilera album.)

8 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

yesssss like bella ciao on madame x

yes love too Christina ep.... love the project the songs and the concept....

madonna w

Kylie or Cher or pink

With Kylie, ofc!!! Besides being the ultimate Princess of Pop and another idol to me, from the three she's the least shadier to M... (Well can't blame Alecia for being - in her words - mistreated by Mrs. Ritchie... When it comes to Cherlynn, there's not apparently a single thing which redeems her, must've been the same thing Debbie Harry felt to M so).

Which era would you remove from M's herstory: Erotica or MDNA?

Duffy. She didn't need to disappear so fast... Love her, dare to say she's more Bardot than Kylie's Body Language era...

Speaking of Kylie and Body Language, which song of these two would be better for an M cover? Loving Days × After Dark? Well, let's put as contender Secret (Take You Home) too since M's rapping is from outta this world...