Madonna Song, This or That Game!

Voguerista

3 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Hey… certain words are setup to automatically require moderation approval. I think “autism” might be one of them as some people will use it in a negative context as an insult although I can’t see the words that have been chosen. Only @Jackie can. We don’t seem to have a problem with anyone abusing this word so we could possibly remove it from list. 

yes sure will remove :)

3 hours ago, Anapausis said:

A-U-T-I-S-M and A-U-T-I-S-T-I-C for sure require approval. It isn't the first time I try to post something regarding my own health condition and I got the post automaticly hidden.

And I ain't abusing this word, I am explaining where it feels like for someone who has Asperger like me or any condition in the A-U-T-I-S-M spectrum to be identified to Madonna's own lyrics or experience. In fact there are rumours here and there online about M being herself an Aspergian given her relationship and intelligence level to the external world.

We aren't R-word people, NEVER, we are HUMAN BEINGS and we do need to be treated just like we are.

As I speak more and more people are diagnosed to this condition. It's pretty evident modern world is very tough and severe to people like me, so we need to discuss this issue more often and seriously.

If we don't talk about things, they keep forever hidden in a veil of ignorance and prejudice. This is a motto for Madonna as she often says, "silence equals to death."

We are a forum where we can be rational, intelectual, funny, seen as weird, everything Madonna is or is seen as and we all belong to her "different tribe."

We are real people with issues as everyone else. I have learnt with Madonna about how to advocate for my acceptance in this world. This is one of the reasons why I am a Madonna stan for 2 decades and counting.

Sorry for the bible I wrote but we need to put things on the table as they are, not claiming they're what they aren't.

@Jackie