Madonna Song, This or That Game!

Voguerista

God Control (Offer Nissim Rosh Hashana Mix).

Again, link for download (that won't be embed for obvious reasons)

https://madonna-infinity.net/forums/topic/37419-i-dont-searchifindoffer-nissim-requiem-remix-wav/?do=findComment&comment=1203660

;-) @Would You Like To Try

God Control should have been released as a single as original planned irrespectively of the controversy to Casey Spooner's songwriting allegations and posterior inclusion of him as composer to it, yes × no?

For further info:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_Control#Songwriting_claim

Broken (Extended Mix) as officially released in that ICON vinyl.

Another hot take:

M should assume she's been adopting some aspects of Gnosticism for years alongside to Kabbalah and diffuse more my belief other than in Yediot Akronot?

After all, THE TRUTH AND THE KINGDOM ARE EVERYWHERE. AND SHE DID ALLUDE TO SHAMANISM AND OTHER PATHS TO TRUTH.

And, btw, I believe she's as Gnostic as Kabbalist - she seems no harm in not observing the shabbat - in fact she observes the shabbat the way we Gnostics do - as Jesus did - by doing proudly work and spreading the knowledge, not by having worried of making any kind of work, like Orthodox Jews do.

The shabbat to us is a time to reflect how we are apart from God and how we can do to come closer to God. This is the truth behind the shabbat. We don't think God got a rest on the seventh day - we believe God took the seventh day to start taking care of the Creation - as It does for ever.

*Unlike the Bible says, God to me is not a "man" - even because the original term of Hebrew word "ish," later meaning "man," is "force, spirit" - in fact the same letters used to make the word "ish" are used to the word "esh" - which means "fire."

3 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Broken (Extended Mix) as officially released in that ICON vinyl.

Another hot take:

M should assume she's been adopting some aspects of Gnosticism for years alongside to Kabbalah and diffuse more my belief other than in Yediot Akronot?

After all, THE TRUTH AND THE KINGDOM ARE EVERYWHERE. AND SHE DID ALLUDE TO SHAMANISM AND OTHER PATHS TO TRUTH.

And, btw, I believe she's as Gnostic as Kabbalist - she seems no harm in not observing the shabbat - in fact she observes the shabbat the way we Gnostics do - as Jesus did - by doing proudly work and spreading the knowledge, not by having worried of making any kind of work, like Orthodox Jews do.

The shabbat to us is a time to reflect how we are apart from God and how we can do to come closer to God. This is the truth behind the shabbat. We don't think God got a rest on the seventh day - we believe God took the seventh day to start taking care of the Creation - as It does for ever.

*Unlike the Bible says, God to me is not a "man" - even because the original term of Hebrew word "ish," later meaning "man," is "force, spirit" - in fact the same letters used to make the word "ish" are used to the word "esh" - which means "fire."

Thanks for your info..... I dont  know.... I think shes only a very cultivate woman who love to known.....