Madonna Song, This or That Game!

Voguerista

6 minutes ago, Josh Pinder said:

Addicted , should've been on the main RH album in-between the mid tempo ballad types adore it so much

I love that song so much and agree. I thought it could have made a great single.   Though unlike you, I'm not a big fan of MDNA's I'm Addicted, but it's grown on me. 

4 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Album: Madame X or Rebel Heart?

Rebel Heart

Till Death Do Us Part or Miles Away?

9 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Heartbreak City

Album: Madame X or Rebel Heart?

Tough question. Last week I was listening to Rebel Heart after a long time and I realize how interesting this album is sonically. It's a great album to hear with a good earphone. I love MX, but Rebel Heart is growing more and more on me.

@Garry Howieson Has To Be

Spanish Lesson or I'm Going Bananas?

1 minute ago, Agent Cooper said:

Tough question. Last week I was listening to Rebel Heart after a long time and I realize how interesting this album is sonically. It's a great album to hear with a good earphone. I love MX, but Rebel Heart is growing more and more on me.

Rebel Heart is a great album.  So many bangers, etc.  I love the smorgasbord it became.  In a way, I feel she still got her way in releasing a double album, but it wasn't as organized as she preferred. 

Spanish Lesson or I'm Going Bananas?

I'm Going Bananas

Love Don't Live Here Anymore '84 or '94?

20 minutes ago, Adonna said:

Rebel Heart is a great album.  So many bangers, etc.  I love the smorgasbord it became.  In a way, I feel she still got her way in releasing a double album, but it wasn't as organized as she preferred.

True, there's a lot of good songs in it (and good demos too). It's like having 2 albums in one.

21 minutes ago, Adonna said:

I'm Going Bananas

Love Don't Live Here Anymore '84 or '94?

LDLHA '84

Over and Over or Physical Attraction?

7 minutes ago, Adonna said:

Over and Over... fun fact... I used to not like PA very much, but man I love that song as the years gone on. 

Secret or Bedtime Story?

I like that :laughing: actually I'm not a big fan of PA tho I notice a lot of fans like it, maybe I'll give a try now you mentioned. You already made me appreciate Shoo-Bee-Doo =)

Love BS, but I prefer

Secret

Nothing Fails or The Power of Good-Bye?

Just now, Josh Pinder said:

Music ....it takes me back to late summer 2000 I'm 8 again and living my best life 

Mert and Marcus or Klein

Both are great, but I tend to like a lot of Mert & Marcus shoots she did.  My favorite is the 2010 one.  With that said, my next choices will be two shots from that....

interview-2010-4.jpg?w=550

OR

Madonna-by-Mert-Marcus-Interview-2010-00

Wow that Mert & Marcus 2010 photoshoot is one of the most iconic she ever did @Adonna <3

1 hour ago, Adonna said:

Video: You'll See or Take A Bow?

Take A Bow video (tho I love You'll See as well, it feels like a 90s movie)

Promo concert: Brixton Academy 2000 or Koko Club 2005?

17 minutes ago, Adonna said:

HUGS for that! 

Valentines Day Hug GIF by Teletubbies

Brixton, but KOKO was great too.

Better Album: Madonna or True Blue?

I love this Teletubbies hug! :laughing:

Besides the show, "Confessions on a promo tour" is so good, right? I love to watch her getting ready with a band and dancers and also sharing her thoughts about award shows and preparation for live performances.

:hug:

True Blue album

Charity concert: Live 8 (2005) or Live Earth (2007)?

9 minutes ago, Agent Cooper said:

I love this Teletubbies hug! :laughing:

Besides the show, "Confessions on a promo tour" is so good, right? I love to watch her getting ready with a band and dancers and also sharing her thoughts about award shows and preparation for live performances.

:hug:

True Blue album

Charity concert: Live 8 (2005) or Live Earth (2007)?

I agree.  She did so many promo performances for that album. I enjoyed them all and all the awards performances.  She was on fire!!  :fire: ( @Voguerista favorite word).  :kiss2:

LIVE EARTH (but I have no issues with LIVE 8.  Both were superior performances.  We just got a new song out of Live8):luv:

Speaking of

HEY YOU or LOVE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND?