Madonna Song, This or That Game!

Voguerista

23 minutes ago, Adonna said:

I agree.  She did so many promo performances for that album. I enjoyed them all and all the awards performances.  She was on fire!!  :fire: ( @Voguerista favorite word).  :kiss2:

LIVE EARTH (but I have no issues with LIVE 8.  Both were superior performances.  We just got a new song out of Live8):luv:

I think I prefer Live 8 but I agree that both are amazing performances!

About HEY YOU, a lot of people don't care about this song but to me it's one of her most touching songs post 2000s. That children's choir on Live Earth totally give me chills :hearteyes:

14 minutes ago, Adonna said:

MDNA LIVE PERFORMANCE:  Gang Bang or Revolver?

Gang Bang is :fire::fire::fire:

Music Video: This Used To Be My Playground or Love Don't Live Here Anymore?

3 minutes ago, Agent Cooper said:

Gang Bang is :fire::fire::fire:

Music Video: This Used To Be My Playground or Love Don't Live Here Anymore?

Careful with the use of those fires Emojis, our hostess with the mostess ( @Voguerista) will be in right away to spread the fires into a wildfire!  LOL!

This Used to be My Playground

I'll Remember or Oh Father?

15 minutes ago, Adonna said:

Careful with the use of those fires Emojis, our hostess with the mostess ( @Voguerista) will be in right away to spread the fires into a wildfire!  LOL!

This Used to be My Playground

I'll Remember or Oh Father?

Oh Father every time Like a Prayer ☯️ is everything to me that dear Jessie transition alone is chills and gorgeous ....and I can't help but dance to the power of oh father ....I'll remember I like a lot but it feels very mid 90s ballad vibes 

Future or I Rise?

7 minutes ago, Adonna said:

Future.  I do like I Rise, but the girl activist in it, annoys the shit out of me.  I hate to say that because I don't oppose what she was saying.  Anyway, i love the song.

Which has better official remixes: Human Nature  or Don't Tell Me?

I adore I Rise too it's interesting sample of the activist for sure 

It's a poetic song if it ends up as THE Madonna closing track then that's fine much I want a new album but still

Don't Tell Me I think the remixes of it are so different ....human nature I adore but like the orange final recording is legendary so it's hard to get into remixes 

Hard Candy question 

Devil wouldn't recognise you OR Beat Goes on for 4th single ?

1 minute ago, Voguerista said:

Devil Wouldn’t Recognize You (love that song!!)

Pretender or How High?

I thought it would've been a perfect perfect Halloween season release! ❤️‍🔥

How High confessions era every time ....it's such a motivational song 

Pharrell or timbaland productions

7 minutes ago, Josh Pinder said:

Devil wouldn't recognise you OR Beat Goes on for 4th single ?

Devil.. I always thought it should have been a single and I think it could have been a big song if Warner was willing to push it, but they gave up pushing the singles once GI2M was released. 

3 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Devil Wouldn’t Recognize You (love that song!!)

Pretender or How High?

Pretender

Pharrell or timbaland productions

Timbaland

Better Video:  I Want You or Rain?

1 minute ago, Adonna said:

Devil.. I always thought it should have been a single and I think it could have been a big song if Warner was willing to push it, but they gave up pushing the singles once GI2M was released. 

Pretender

Timbaland

Better Video:  I Want You or Rain?

I know I miss it 4 Minutes was HUGE given it to me and miles away deserved attention 

RAIN absolutely art the lyrics vocals production everything is beyond life 

Amazing or impressive instant for music single 4?

2 minutes ago, Josh Pinder said:

Amazing or impressive instant for music single 4?

I always loved Amazing, but I understood why Madonna didn't want that as a single as it sounded too much like ROL and Beautiful Stranger.  I'd take either, but Impressive Instant probably deserved a proper single.

Papa Don't Preach (Extended Mix) or Open Your Heart (Extended Mix)? 

4 minutes ago, Adonna said:

I always loved Amazing, but I understood why Madonna didn't want that as a single as it sounded too much like ROL and Beautiful Stranger.  I'd take either, but Impressive Instant probably deserved a proper single.

Papa Don't Preach (Extended Mix) or Open Your Heart (Extended Mix)? 

I know to be honest Music era deserved more visuals and hit singles released from it II definitely would've been huge and Amazing to round off the era maybe but alas 🤠

Ooooh I never like extending things I prefer smaller ;-)

But papa don't preach is just brilliant 

Beautiful Killer or I F-d Up

4 minutes ago, Josh Pinder said:

Ooooh I never like extending things I prefer smaller ;-)

But papa don't preach is just brilliant 

Beautiful Killer or I F-d Up

Oh I love the early extended mixes.  It's before true remixes came out and it just seem like a longer version of the song back them.  I love PDP, but I would have to say OPY extended mix is my most favorite.

Beautiful Killer (great song)

Can't Sop or White Heat?

Just now, Adonna said:

Oh I love the early extended mixes.  It's before true remixes came out and it just seem like a longer version of the song back them.  I love PDP, but I would have to say OPY extended mix is my most favorite.

Beautiful Killer (great song)

Can't Sop or White Heat?

I was being cheeky I know I love it

It is BK in tribute to Alain Delon rip

White heat is my fave from true blue album I adore it! 

Who's that girl or material girl 

1 minute ago, Adonna said:

Who's That Girl (beautiful song). 

Video:   Music or Hung Up ?

Hung Uppppp ....my gay awakening was 13 year old me watching the video over and over and over !!! The song the lyrics the hook the abba sample the production .....nothing is on that level mate music is  incredible but hung up was legendary ....at nearly 50 and the world sgai st her post American Life....she released one of the hugest songs of her legacy .....brilliant and confessions is my fave era ever 

Push or Forbidden Love for 5th confessions single 

Just now, Adonna said:

I really thought PUSH would have been a great single for the American market, so I'm going with that one.

Gone, Gone, Gone or Gone?

Push is just so different and awesome it's like quite street style lower east side vibe but very middle eastern Indian kinda vibe and her vocal delivery and lyrics it should've been released after Jump or remixed as a duet or something would be so fabulous confessions era deserved to go all the way into 2007 too tbh with her Love Earth performance but there we go

Oh tough Gone I feel emotionally connected to so Go e for me is just beautiful 

I do love gone gone gone though a lot 

Love spent or best friend

1 minute ago, Josh Pinder said:

Push is just so different and awesome it's like quite street style lower east side vibe but very middle eastern Indian kinda vibe and her vocal delivery and lyrics it should've been released after Jump or remixed as a duet or something would be so fabulous confessions era deserved to go all the way into 2007 too tbh with her Love Earth performance but there we go

Yes!!!  You totally get me.  I totally agree.  In fact, I felt Jump should have been released much earlier when the film DEVIL WEARS PRADA was released.  It would have been a great tie in being it was part of the soundtrack.  I also felt like it could have been pushed as an anthem for Basketball season as well.  "Get ready to Jump!!"  Love that song.  But then Push would have been great for the Spring and Summer of 2007.  It had sorta a R&B groove to it which could have been easily attached with a rapper singing on the track.  So many possibilities.

Love spent or best friend

Love Spent

Causing A Commotion or Holiday?

2 hours ago, Adonna said:

Yes!!!  You totally get me.  I totally agree.  In fact, I felt Jump should have been released much earlier when the film DEVIL WEARS PRADA was released.  It would have been a great tie in being it was part of the soundtrack.  I also felt like it could have been pushed as an anthem for Basketball season as well.  "Get ready to Jump!!"  Love that song.  But then Push would have been great for the Spring and Summer of 2007.  It had sorta a R&B groove to it which could have been easily attached with a rapper singing on the track.  So many possibilities.

Love Spent

Causing A Commotion or Holiday?

Holiday but pretty close.

The Molly Meldrum or Kurt Loder interviews?