Madonna Song, This or That Game!

Voguerista

The latter. Love the folk vibes to it (and Lola's voice!)

Speaking of the devil...

It's So Cool as reworked by Oakenfold × It's So Cool as reworked by Mirwaïs (I talk about the dance version Mirwaïs did to the acoustic, folk demo then named Cool Song, by the same time M was asking the same to Oakenfold).

Living for Love. Better message attached to it, better instrumentation, shame it was released by a 56 years old woman who had the idea of linking it to bullfight even the purpose was brilliant (we need to kill the minotaurs inside us so we can prosper in life as they are our worst internal obstacles; anyone who knows Greek mythology knows how minotaurs always end). Even the mispelled Nietzsche's surname was reason for it to flop.

Devil Pray before BloodPop × Devil Pray after BloodPop?

JML. Sorry former self Mondino and Tamara de Lempicka and the lovely bambino, but I feel like I wanna see something I would bite my fingers while doing it.

Better BAT bootleg? Toronto × Houston? (This is kinda a cowardness to be asked but... someone needs to do this work.)

EDIT: FOR BETTER CONTEXTUALIZATION OF MY CHALLENGE: I'm gonna let someone else say in my place:

After reading all this bible you'll know what I'm referring to.