Madonna Song, This or That Game!

Voguerista

@Vogueristacongrats!!!  Your thread has made it to this epic moment!  500 posts!  Thank you for such a great game thread that has outlasted some of the most popular threads among this forum. You are the QUEEN!  It may not be as active as it used to be, but I appreciate you provided something for all fans to participate in!  And while, a few members seem to think it's an opportunity to just gain more reputation points for their posts, I see it as a genuine way to unite fans!  I thank you!!!!

In celebration of this thread, I like to re-start this thread with your very first choice which kicked off this thread. Hopefully you'll be the one to respond to this to continue another 500 posts...

BURNING UP or I LOVE NEW YORK?

16 minutes ago, McDonna said:

@Vogueristacongrats!!!  Your thread has made it to this epic moment!  500 posts!  Thank you for such a great game thread that has outlasted some of the most popular threads among this forum. You are the QUEEN!  It may not be as active as it used to be, but I appreciate you provided something for all fans to participate in! In celebration of this thread, I like to re-start this thread with your very first choice which kicked off this thread. Hopefully you'll be the one to respond to this to continue another 500 posts...

BURNING UP or I LOVE NEW YORK?

Awww thank you thank you!!!  And for playing everyone!!! It's been a blast!!!  THANK YOU!!!! Here's to 500 pages more!!!

BURNING UP!!!  Thank YOU  @McDonna for all the kind words and everything!!!

DIE ANOTHER DAY, SORRY, or MUSIC?

9 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Awww thank you thank you!!!  And for playing everyone!!! It's been a blast!!!  THANK YOU!!!! Here's to 500 pages more!!!

BURNING UP!!!  Thank YOU  @McDonna for all the kind words and everything!!!

DIE ANOTHER DAY, SORRY, or MUSIC?

Leave it to you to suggest three epic songs, but I'm going to go with...........

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!  I love that song!  I love the others as well, but "Sorry" is such an epic song! Thank you!

In celebration of this thread, I like to extend the choices to..

VIDEO: Celebration... (Fan version) or (Official version)???