Madonna Song, This or That Game!

Voguerista

1 minute ago, Voguerista said:

I know it!

If this were possible in the next few months (just pretending): A Madonna Tiny Desk Concert or a new Madonna song and video?

Sorry, such a toughie and I would want BOTH.  In fact, she can sing the new song at the Tiny Desk Concert.

Imagine or Hey You?

Both are NEATER THAN NEAT!!!

Talking about another early forgotten jewel...

According to Rafael Augustto Arena and his MadonnaOnline, Angel was considered to be present to Sticky & Sweet Tour setlist at very early stage (along with a zither version of Secret - believe it or not - pity that website's defunct now). So...

...Angel would have been a great addition to 2008 tour? (I mean, their report was from mid 2008, right?) Yep × naht?

Didn't know amiga has put me to her ignore list, let's give her back the courtesy...

...and btw given my other amiga also put me to her ignore list, I will respect her wish - and say farewell to her thread.

I swear if there was a way to put threads to our ignore lists, this would be the very first I'd do.

FAREWELL THREAD!!!

EDIT: AND FAREWELL TO YOU TOO MY LOST AMIGAS DA ONÇA, JESUS IS COMING, SAVE YOURSELVES BITCHES!!! HEHE!!!