Edit History

Vogue Italia

Vogue Italia

11 hours ago, Alpha said:

I'm very curious as to if she's going to include Tupac...she was included in his biopic then cut out!

unnamed (3).png

Honestly, I don't think their fling isn't notable enough to mention in a biopic about either of their lives. The songs they recorded didn't even make an album. There are so many other men and storylines to include in her life. I feel like if she included Tupac people will say she did it for clout. Then again M likes to ruffle feathers and might include him just because. But if she includes Tupac then what Dennis Rodman? That relationship was highly publicized. Then there was Vanilla Ice (he's also working on his biopic) he is in the Sex book, Tony Ward is in "Justify My Love," and Warren Beatty is in Dick Tracy and Truth or Dare. Do you think she'll include having an affair with JFK Jr?

It makes you wonder how many hookups she'll include in the film. Her sex life can be a movie in itself. We know she has a sex scene with Basquiat in the script. Dan Gilroy has been mentioned. You can't leave out Jellybean, of course Sean Penn, and on her mood board I saw pictures of her ex-boyfriends DJ Mark Kamins and Ken Compton. Will she include Patrick Hernandez?

Vogue Italia

Vogue Italia

11 hours ago, Alpha said:

I'm very curious as to if she's going to include Tupac...she was included in his biopic then cut out!

unnamed (3).png

Honestly, I don't think their fling isn't notable enough to mention in a biopic about either of their lives. The songs they recorded didn't even make an album. There are so many other men and storylines to include in her life. I feel like if she included Tupac people will say she did it for clout. Then again M likes to ruffle feathers and might include him just because. But if she includes Tupac then what Dennis Rodman? That relationship was highly publicized. Then there was Vanilla Ice (he's also working on his biopic) he is in the Sex book, Tony Ward is in "Justify My Love," and Warren Beatty is in Dick Tracy and Truth or Dare. Do you think she'll include having an affair with JFK Jr? It makes you wonder how many hookups she'll include in the film. Her sex life can be a movie in itself.

Vogue Italia

Vogue Italia

9 hours ago, Alpha said:

unnamed (3).png

Honestly, I don't think their fling isn't notable enough to mention in a biopic about either of their lives. The songs they recorded didn't even make an album. There are so many other men and storylines to include in her life. I feel like if she included Tupac people will say she did it for clout. Then again M likes to ruffle feathers and might include him just because. But if she includes Tupac then what Dennis Rodman? That relationship was highly publicized. Then there was Vanilla Ice (he's also working on his biopic) and the Sex book, Tony Ward and "Justify My Love," and Warren Beatty and Dick Tracy. Do you think she'll include having an affair with JFK J? It makes you wonder how many hookups she'll include in the film. Her sex life can be a movie in itself.

Important Information

Terms of Use