Edit History

Harrdust

Harrdust

2 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

I’m not sure it’s film. Looks like digital. But could be.

And I’m pretty sure it was exported in at lease 720p since that was a requirement for digital tv in 2006.

All the music videos till 2009 where mostly in SD and interlaced (not even progresive) as the music industry started late to that, thanks to YouTube. Of course it depends on the artist and director keeping an HD file and maybe Sorry exists. I haven't checked that HD file in motion though, maybe I'm wrong. I have seen on Vimeo native HD videos from Bjork like Who Is It (2004) and Wanderlust (2007) and then there's videos won multiple awards like Single Ladies that they don't exist in HD.

Edit: That's my personal research and knowledge, I can be wrong.

Harrdust

Harrdust

8 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

And I’m pretty sure it was exported in at lease 720p since that was a requirement for digital tv in 2006.

All the music videos till 2009 where mostly in SD and interlaced (not even progresive) as the music industry started late to that, thanks to YouTube. Of course it depends on the artist and director keeping an HD file. I have seen on Vimeo native HD videos from Bjork like Who Is It (2004) and Wanderlust (2007) and then there's videos won multiple awards like Single Ladies that they don't exist in HD.

Edit: That's my personal research and knowledge, I can be wrong.

Harrdust

Harrdust

Just now, thegoldencalf said:

All the music videos till 2009 where mostly in SD and interlaced (not even progresive) as the music industry started late to that, thanks to YouTube. Of course it depends on the artist and director keeping an HD file. I have seen on Vimeo native HD videos from Bjork like Who Is It (2004) and Wanderlust (2007) and then there's videos won multiple awards like Single Ladies that they don't exist in HD.

Important Information

Terms of Use