Edit History

Xxx out.

Xxx out.

11 minutes ago, MPowered said:

It definitely was for me. I’ve seen it several times over the past couple of years. Maybe it just didn’t show up for you. Sometimes there are regional differences too, so it could be that it simply wasn’t available in your region for a while.

USA is different.  So you are saying that u saw the video month ago on iTunes ?   Sweet heart the video was not there in Australia, USA neither London.  I can confirm that. 

Xxx out.

Xxx out.

6 minutes ago, MPowered said:

It definitely was for me. I’ve seen it several times over the past couple of years. Maybe it just didn’t show up for you. Sometimes there are regional differences too, so it could be that it simply wasn’t available in your region for a while.

USA is different.  I travel a lot and other fans can prove this.  So you are saying that u saw the video month ago on iTunes ?   Sweet heart the video was not there in Australia, USA neither London.  I can confirm that. 

Xxx out.

Xxx out.

4 minutes ago, MPowered said:

USA is different.  I travel a lot and other fans can prove this.  So you are saying that u saw the video month ago on iTunes ? 

Xxx out.

Xxx out.

2 minutes ago, MPowered said:

USA is different.  I travel a lot and other fans can prove this. 

Important Information

Terms of Use