Single Reissues Campaign - Causing a Commotion - OUT NOW

New_Boy

2 hours ago, VictoriaL7 said:

You haven’t prove nothing , the video was for sell few days ago. Find me some one who purchased this video ( with  a screenshot) before  September.   You are a bully. And  the truth is that You haven’t buy it.  And you can’t prove that. So you need to stop   block me.   I’m posting an information for those who like to purchase it on itunes  .    Hollywood   will be available soon with different date. As well. 

ROTFL!  You crack me up.  I tagged others.  But I know what I own.  I've purchased the video back in 2020.  It's among my ITUNES/MUSIC purchases.   All I asked if it's an HD.  @MPoweredvalidated that what's on ITUNES currently is the same video I bought in 2020 (which has been available since 2018)  This has nothing to do with you posting what you posted to encourage others to buy the video. This is about me asking if this is NOW in HD, which isn't and the fact what you are sharing is what's been available since 2018. 

Others will chime in later. Obviously I'm wasting my time because you prefer to play the victim of being bullied when in truth you can't just admit you are wrong that what you purchased has been available since 2018.

But yeah... I am happy to help encourage others to keep purchasing this video.  But it's not in HD and it's not something new!!! 

I'm not going to block you, but feel free to block me if you can't stand the truth!!  :kiss2:

8 minutes ago, McDonna said:

ROTFL!  You crack me up.  I tagged others.  But I know what I own.  I've purchased the video back in 2020.  It's among my ITUNES/MUSIC purchases.   I asked if it's an HD.  @MPoweredvalidated that what's on ITUNES currently is the same video I bought in 2020 which has been available since 2018.  This has nothing to do with you posting what you posted to encourage others to buy the video. This is about me asking if this is NOW in HD, which isn't and the fact what you are sharing is what's been available since 2018. 

Other will chime in later. Obviously I'm wasting my time because you prefer to play some victim of bullying when you can't just admit you are wrong that what you purchased has been available since 2018.

But yeah... I am happy to help encourage others to keep purchasing this video.  But it's not in HD and it's not something new!!! 

I'm not going to block you, but feel free to block me if you can't stand the truth!!  :kiss2:

Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

go back to your crack 

ps ; thanks for the PM. I know. He is crazy . 

Edited by VictoriaL7 (see edit history)

5 hours ago, MPowered said:

It says “released Feb 14, 2018". This video has been available for a long time.

Thanks again.  I had purchased in 2020, and was wondering if  it was recently updated to HD since.  But others insist that it's only been available to ITUNE/Music only recently.  :Madonna007:

10 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Thanks again.  I had purchased in 2020, and was wondering if  it was recently updated to HD since.  But others insist that it's only been available to ITUNE/Music only recently. 

This was release last month for the first time. 
Oh wait.  “ you purchased in 1994 lol:Madonna007: too ? 

iTunes was created in 2001.   IMG_0154.thumb.jpeg.4973dbdcfacb32d5d7765b94b94c844b.jpeg

Go back to your crack  ;  you have to use other people because you don’t know nothing 

So what do we think the tracklist will be? I'm betting the US Maxi:

"Nothing Fails" (Peter Rauhofer's Classic House Mix) – 8:24

"Nothing Fails" (Nevins Big Room Rock Mix) – 6:44

"Nothing Fails" (Tracy Young's Underground Mix) – 7:29

"Nothing Fails" (Nevins Global Dub) – 7:45

"Nothing Fails" (Jackie's In Love In The Club Mix) – 7:28

"Nobody Knows Me" (Peter Rauhofer's Private Life Mix Part 1) – 8:07

"Nobody Knows Me" (Above & Beyond 12" Mix) – 8:45

"Nobody Knows Me" (Mount Sims Italo Kiss Mix) – 5:26

Although - would be great to get the lost in space mix as well!

3 minutes ago, Jackie said:

So what do we think the tracklist will be? I'm betting the US Maxi:

"Nothing Fails" (Peter Rauhofer's Classic House Mix) – 8:24

"Nothing Fails" (Nevins Big Room Rock Mix) – 6:44

"Nothing Fails" (Tracy Young's Underground Mix) – 7:29

"Nothing Fails" (Nevins Global Dub) – 7:45

"Nothing Fails" (Jackie's In Love In The Club Mix) – 7:28

"Nobody Knows Me" (Peter Rauhofer's Private Life Mix Part 1) – 8:07

"Nobody Knows Me" (Above & Beyond 12" Mix) – 8:45

"Nobody Knows Me" (Mount Sims Italo Kiss Mix) – 5:26

Although - would be great to get the lost in space mix as well!

( Above & Beyond 7” Radio Edit ) would be great too.  Does anyone knows how many songs ? 14 ? 

21 minutes ago, VictoriaL7 said:

This was release last month for the first time. 
Oh wait.  “ you purchased in 1994 lol:Madonna007: too ? 

iTunes was created in 2001.   IMG_0154.thumb.jpeg.4973dbdcfacb32d5d7765b94b94c844b.jpeg

Go back to your crack  ;  you have to use other people because you don’t know nothing 

Your insults and bringing up things I never mentioned, only prove your are trolling here.  LOL!  Say what you want. I know what I bought in 2020.  Drowned World/Substitute for Love video was available since 2020 (and I suspect earlier than that due to it being tagged 2018).  Many of these videos have been tagged when they were added, and then later changed to the date they were actually released.  Spotify does the same.  @Prayer@f78k@GregVsMatt@milingo83@xavier are just of many members who can probably help validate what I've been saying.  They are very in the know how these dates change over time, etc. 

There is no need to personally attack me as you have.  I have not done so to you.  I've kept this respectable and the fact you keep making comments attacking me only devalue your argument.

1 minute ago, McDonna said:

Your insults and bringing up things I never mentioned, only prove your are trolling here.  LOL!  Say what you want. I know what I bought in 2020.  Drowned World/Substitute for Love video was available since 2020 (and I suspect earlier than that due to it being tagged 2018).  Many of these videos have been tagged when they were added, and then later changed to the date they were actually released.  Spotify does the same.  @Prayer@f78k@GregVsMatt@milingo83@xavier are just of many members who can probably help validate what I've been saying.  They are very in the know how these dates change over time, etc. 

There is no need to personally attack me as you have.  I have not done so to you.  I've kept this respectable and the fact you keep making comments attacking me only devalue your argument.

That Is All Meryl Streep GIF

10 minutes ago, Diieeego said:

omg who cares when was this released and when people bought it and what emails have people received lol

I agree.  But the point is, I asked if it was an HD now, and @MPoweredconfirmed it wasn't.  I bought the video back in 2020 on ITUNES and was hoping it was upgraded.  Unfortunately it's not available in HD.  However, someone else is insisting the video is in HD now (which it is not) and it's only been available for a month now (which is not true).  I only care because it's misleads people, and I'm sure those who keep track of these tags and when things are digitally released can say the same. :)

3 minutes ago, McDonna said:

I agree.  But the point is, I asked if it was an HD now, and @MPoweredconfirmed it wasn't.  I bought the video back in 2020 on ITUNES and was hoping it was upgraded.  Unfortunately it's not available in HD.  However, someone else is insisting the video is in HD now (which it is not) and it's only been available for a month now (which is not true).  I only care because it's misleads people, and I'm sure those who keep track of these tags and when things are digitally released can say the same. :)

You are just a bully. The proves is that you keep excusing yourself and looking for validation using other people name  who they are wrong You haven’t bought this  video. On iTunes  You said you only buy physical copies.  Stop it.  

36 minutes ago, VictoriaL7 said:

You are just a bully. The proves is that you keep excusing yourself and looking for validation using other people name  who they are wrong You haven’t bought this  video. On iTunes  You said you only buy physical copies.  Stop it.  

It's interesting that you said I "only buy physical copies" when I never stated that among the conversation we are currently having here, nor was even the point of the conversation. You obviously have been reading my posts long before our disagreement here. Yes, I've said in other posts I buy physical copies, but at the same time, I've also stated I buy digital copies and stream as well.  I've been very clear about that. You're cherry picking here in hopes to win an argument you are obviously losing, and then trying twist that into me bullying you.

Yes, I bring up other users at this forum because they are knowledgeable of what I'm speaking of as well.   It's how one formulates a civil and logical discussion.  Certainly, they are not available at this time to respond as I have.  We all live in different time zones.  But I am sure a few will chime in, in due time.

It's apparent you've made this far more personal than what I intended.  You're free to believe what you want, to justify your conclusion here.  However, I can assure you I have a digital collection of most of her videos including Drowned World/Substitute for Love which I purchased and accumulated through Itunes several years ago.  Again, I only brought this up because I was curious if it was upgraded to HD and why it wasn't available on Youtube yet.

7 minutes ago, McDonna said:

It's interesting that you said I "only buy physical copies" when I never stated that among the conversation we are currently having here, nor was even the point of the conversation. You obviously have been reading my posts long before our disagreement here. Yes, I've said in other posts I buy physical copies, but at the same time, I've also stated I buy digital copies and stream as well.  I've been very clear about that.

Yes, I bring up other users at this forum because they are knowledgeable of what I'm speaking of as well.   It's how one formulates a civil and logical discussion.  Certainly, they are not available at this time to respond as I have.  We all live in different time zones.  But I am sure a few will chime in, in due time.

It's apparent you've made this far more personal than what I intended.  You're free to believe what you want, to justify your conclusion here.  However, I can assure you I have a digital collection of most of her videos including Drowned World/Substitute for Love which I purchased and accumulated through Itunes several years ago.  Again, I only brought this up because I was curious if it was upgraded to HD and why it wasn't available on Youtube yet. 

Well you verbally attacked me , for something that you not interested to buy.  You are liar and a troll.  
Drowned World/Substitute for Love video was added to iTunes days ago.  iTunes has the wrong info. Release.   
yes is HD. Looks great.  Leave it.   

7 minutes ago, VictoriaL7 said:

Well you verbally attacked me , for something that you not interested to buy.  You are liar and a troll.  
Drowned World/Substitute for Love video was added to iTunes days ago.  iTunes has the wrong info. Release.   
yes is HD. Looks great.  Leave it.   

If you say so.  My Itunes folders says otherwise! :)

These iTunes videos have been available for quite a while. In fact, a lot of videos that aren’t or weren’t available on YouTube have been available on iTunes/Apple Music for purchase/streaming.

A good bunch of her videos were uploaded when she released Celebration: The Video Collection. The release of DW/SFL came from the first ROL anniversary campaign in 2018 when they uploaded several of that eras videos to her official YouTube channel. It’s not HD as far as I can remember.

4 minutes ago, MPowered said:

These iTunes videos have been available for quite a while. In fact, a lot of videos that aren’t or weren’t available on YouTube have been available on iTunes/Apple Music for purchase/streaming.

A good bunch of her videos were uploaded when she released Celebration: The Video Collection. The release of DW/SFL came from the first ROL anniversary campaign in 2018 when they uploaded several of that eras videos to her official YouTube channel. It’s not HD as far as I can remember.

So you concur that DW/SFL has been available on ITUNES since 2018 and isn't HD yet?  As stated I bought the video in 2020, and it's not in HD and I don't see an option to upgrade to HD.  Then again, I haven't bought anything from ITUNES in a few years or so. 

10 minutes ago, MPowered said:

Yes Apple Music has few. Like true blue and fever. And others. But DWSL was not. So it was justify my love hd remastered , express / deeper from girlie show. Hollywood and beautiful Stranger they are not in Apple Music or iTunes.yet.

DESFL  was add it on Apple Music and iTunes for sell  , I  want to share that  all  

2 minutes ago, McDonna said:

So you concur that DW/SFL has been available on ITUNES since 2018 and isn't HD yet?  As stated I bought the video in 2020, and it's not in HD and I don't see an option to upgrade to HD.  Then again, I haven't bought anything from ITUNES in a few years or so. 

DESFL was  not for sell in 2020. Wow.  I can prove it if u prove your history purchase.  I’m ready

2 minutes ago, VictoriaL7 said:

Yes Apple Music has few. Like true blue and fever. And others. But DWSL was not. So it was justify my love he remastered , express / deeper from girlie show. Hollywood and beautiful Stranger they are not in Apple Music or iTunes.yet.

DESFL  was add it on Apple Music and iTunes for sell  , I  want to share that  all  

6PvmIQr.jpg

This is a screenshot from the YouTube upload. The date matches the one from iTunes. Like I said before: It’s not HD and it hasn’t been uploaded recently.

I think you should double-check before you throw insults at others just because you refuse to admit that you were being wrong.

Have a good day!

35 minutes ago, MPowered said:

6PvmIQr.jpg

This is a screenshot from the YouTube upload. The date matches the one from iTunes. Like I said before: It’s not HD and it hasn’t been uploaded recently.

I think you should double-check before you throw insults at others just because you refuse to admit that you were being wrong.

Have a good day!

Agreed that can match. The video was not 2 weeks ago on iTunes.  Not in Apple Music..  

im calling out his / her insults and lack of respect. But judging by his others post.  He / she has a problem. 

16 minutes ago, MPowered said:

It's infuriating the lack of videos that has been available from her on ITUNES over the years.  A number of her key videos are there (some actually are repeated) and they are in low quality. 

3 minutes ago, VictoriaL7 said:

Agreed that can match. The video was not 2 weeks ago on iTunes.  Not in Apple Music..  

im calling out his insults and lack of respect. But judging by his others post.  He has a problem. 

It definitely was for me. I’ve seen it several times over the past couple of years. Maybe it just didn’t show up for you. Sometimes there are regional differences too, so it could be that it simply wasn’t available in your region for a while.

2 minutes ago, McDonna said:

It's infuriating the lack of videos that has been available from her on ITUNES over the years.  A number of her key videos are there (some actually are repeated) and they are in low quality. 

I’m not surprised. That is the case for most 80s artists. I mean at least Madonna has all her videos uploaded to YouTube nowadays unlike Janet Jackson for example. Her fans are getting absolutely nothing. The same goes for her brother. 💀