Single Reissues Campaign - True Blue - COMING

New_Boy

30 minutes ago, subversive said:

DAD has been canceled because of the Bedtime announcement, and do not harm the campaign in some way. Not having a double feature of campaigns. I'm not and expert but... I think that's the real reason

True. It doesn't really hurt the campaign to remove a 8 track release for some time 

59 minutes ago, subversive said:

DAD has been canceled because of the Bedtime announcement, and do not harm the campaign in some way. Not having a double feature of campaigns. I'm not and expert but... I think that's the real reason

C'mon!!!!!!!!!!  This is definitely a hard stretch.  Do YOU really believe such nonsense?  DAD digial/streaming wouldn't really generate a lot of attention other from fans.  Also, the "Bedtime Announcement" has come after when it was supposedly to be released already.  Both would simply be more directed at fans anyway. 

8 hours ago, Adonna said:

C'mon!!!!!!!!!!  This is definitely a hard stretch.  Do YOU really believe such nonsense?  DAD digial/streaming wouldn't really generate a lot of attention other from fans.  Also, the "Bedtime Announcement" has come after when it was supposedly to be released already.  Both would simply be more directed at fans anyway. 

Yes, this is my thought. So what? I'm not an expert, as I told.

Anyway,

I think that recently deaths has no related, she was on concerts, "she" would add the single. I think it's a warner deal because of the double feature.

One thing that catches my attention is the no signs of the "somethings coming over" on her instagram, the only one that it's on her hands.

It's strange to me the election of bedtime stories for a reissue, for a demo/remixes compilation, isn't it? I would buy it but no make sense

10 hours ago, Adonna said:

I think that too. Both Die Another Day and Bedtime Stories 30th don't rule out each other and can be consumed by us equally at the same time. 

No one ever says "Oh no I can't purchase Bedtime Stories release because I've got streaming subscribtion to pay."

18 minutes ago, Burroughs said:

I think that too. Both Die Another Day and Bedtime Stories 30th don't rule out each other and can be consumed by us equally at the same time. 

No one ever says "Oh no I can't purchase Bedtime Stories release because I've got streaming subscribtion to pay."

Thank you. You expressed it exactly how I meant.  :luv: