Single Reissues Campaign - True Blue - COMING

New_Boy

4 hours ago, MPowered said:

Gaga and Mariah fans on TikTok have done the most in their power to gaslight an entire generation into believing anyone who isn't a "talented vocalist" has no right being an artist unless their name is Britney Spears.

They’re both relatively insignificant at this point so neither they nor their fans (Mariah especially) matter that much.

Also, the fact that Taylor Swift is as massively successful as she is sorta makes their whole point moot.

39 minutes ago, MPowered said:

Lmao. Told y'all it was gonna come. :lol:

Yeah I also don't buy into the idea of singles not coming because "we already have everything on it."  I bet we're getting all commercially released singles.  Probably not promo singles, but standard singles yes.  And it's already stretching out to next year, so if we don't get for instance Oh Father and The Look of Love this year they're probably still coming later.

2 minutes ago, luckypierre78 said:

Yeah I also don't buy into the idea of singles not coming because "we already have everything on it."  I bet we're getting all commercially released singles.  Probably not promo singles, but standard singles yes.  And it's already stretching out to next year, so if we don't get for instance Oh Father and The Look of Love this year they're probably still coming later.

It's definitely interesting they have pushed back the singles that barely had anything new on it to the end. My delusional mind is telling me that they were saving these to coincide with the album re-issues and that they will include the real good stuff and some outtakes. Kind of in the same way that MJ's team re-issued the long forgotten single/first album version of I Just Can't Stop Loving You for Bad25 with an unreleased song as b-side:

IPutxJv.jpg

On 9/29/2024 at 5:24 AM, Alpha said:

Brings back such good memories 21 years ago anticipating NEW madonna music and for james bond!

They should add Cant You See My Mind? 

😌😌😌

I remember when around august a bad quality audio recording from the video set leaked on then net. Some said it was recorded behind a wall :lol: Oh the anticipation