Madonna PRIDE 2021

rafaelfroner

5 hours ago, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

The only things that's left me salty about this whole thing is that these wigs are EVERYTHING and now she probably won't recycle them for a new album/era. 

I'm happy that she's experimenting with new colours, even if they are wigs. The golden curls were predictable as f*ck on the last 10 years. 

I’m not sure about the whole complaining debate and her tits or whatever people are bitching about but I finally watched the performance, and I gotta say her vocals sound really good! I mean when she’s not screeching NYC haha her singing was spot on tho! I feel like she’s been working on it recently because she sounded phenomenal during the tour too 

48 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Ok so this is my take [...] at first i hated it with passion [...] I even think i'm done, from now on i can say i'm not a fan of who she is but of who she was. [...] And then, two days later [...] something stared to grow on me, my feeling [...]started to change little by little, slowly, and most of all without me trying to force myself to like it. No, i wasn't trying to convince myself, i don't do it anymore for years. I was perfectly fine with the fact i hated it but no matter what, things were shifting and i just couldn't help it, it felt so strange. Hour after hour the hate was turning into love. [...] 

Hahaha... After 1989, this was my reaction every era, even with "Like A Prayer" and "Erotica". Hate at first, love at the end. Because Madonna never ever gave me what I wanted... After a week I always love the album that I hated at first. I told it before in other post. "Express Yourself" made me a fan when the video (and the house remix) was premiered. And I hated the album version at first!!!! 

This is the reason why now, after many years , I try to wait to say if I love her new music or new performances, because I need time to process (even understand) what Madonna wanted to do (because as I've said, she never give me what I want).

5 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

Hahaha... After 1989, this was my reaction every era, even with "Like A Prayer" and "Erotica". Hate at first, love at the end. Because Madonna never ever gave me what I wanted... After a week I always love the album that I hated at first. I told it before in other post. "Express Yourself" made me a fan when the video (and the house remix) was premiered. And I hated the album version at first!!!! 

This is the reason why now, after many years , I try to wait to say if I love her new music or new performances, because I need time to process (even understand) what Madonna wanted to do (because as I've said, she never give me what I want).

Yeah actually as Madonna fans that is something that we have experienced because she reinvents herselfs so many times and explore so many directions. From now i will wait before expressing my feelings, exactly how i did this time. It's insane how much i hated the performance at first and how much i love it now, total extremes ! 

2 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

…. Ok so this is my take, i've been waiting to express my feelings concerning the Boom perrormance and i did the right thing... at first i hated it with passion, i found it was the worst performance she has ever done. I even think i'm done, from now on i can say i'm not a fan of who she is but of who she was. I've even chatted in dm with other….

DQ26EFiUEAAe4aX.jpg

I think we all have this issue at times, adjusting to her new personas. Especially when it’s out of nowhere.

I was ready to hate it and I loved it from the start. The look, the little improvised show, the photoshoot. The only thing I hate is that video. But who cares?

Also good for you for being a mature person and refrain from spreading unneeded negativity 

10 hours ago, Shoful said:

I’m not sure about the whole complaining debate and her tits or whatever people are bitching about but I finally watched the performance, and I gotta say her vocals sound really good! I mean when she’s not screeching NYC haha her singing was spot on tho! 

I couldn’t really hear much live vocals to be honest