Edit History

mattchewd

mattchewd

24 minutes ago, Adonna said:

A thought I have in mind is that she made a huge impact 40 years ago with the LAV VMA performance. It's possible they are keying in on that date to start things rolling. 

Came here to say exactly this... 13th September would mark 40 years since she made her "star status" legendary performance at the MTV Awards.. it feels like that was the real launch of Madonna mania, a Virgin performance, so much could be made of that..  eg a wedding anniversary theme...so it would seem extremely fitting to announce reissues then...

mattchewd

mattchewd

19 minutes ago, Adonna said:

A thought I have in mind is that she made a huge impact 40 years ago with the LAV VMA performance. It's possible they are keying in on that date to start things rolling. 

Came here to say exactly this... 13th September would mark 40 years since she made her "star status" legendary performance at the MTV Awards.. it feels like that was the real launch of Madonna mania, a Virgin performance, so much could be made of that..  so it would seem extremely fitting to announce reissues then...

mattchewd

mattchewd

15 minutes ago, Adonna said:

Came here to say exactly this... 13th September would mark 40 years since she made her "star status" legendary performance at the MTV Awards  so it would seem extremely fitting to announce reissues then...

Important Information

Terms of Use