MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

33 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

I really don't expect a whole Warner is working on tour. That's a corporate, they have various departments with thousands of employees. 

Madonna, dancers, and other stuff, they are working on tour and doing rehearsals, not Warner. Moreover, they started a tour prep more than one year from the announcement, so they had a plenty of time to prepare at least one reissue (and still have since tour is now postponed due to unfortunate circumstances) 

I agree with you except youd have to agree that Madonna likes to work closely on everything. She even worked on that American Life RSD vinyl. 

36 minutes ago, Prayer said:

No one here works at Rhino or is connected to her, so I don't know what you mean by "quote an actual source". No one here is Liz Rosenberg.

What was meant by "quote an actual source" was probably meant that you should reveal at least few more info when referring to any so claimed insider. 

For example, I found this info on "Pop justice", claimed by user "Madonna1234" saying that "reissues are coming in August 2034", he/she seems to be legitimate insider revealing previously some stuff about Madame X that happened to be true. 

It would be more beneficial this way then just randomly saying "some insider on madonnatribe is saying no M40 is happening"... Well, we already know that since nothing happened on the day of her 40th anniversary :)

The point is that literally everyone is pretending to be insider these days, so some clarification if anyone should take it at least slightly seriously before posting any insider info would be good. 

Because you know, I can start claiming to be insider at this moment and posting info here three times a day, I doubt you would be copying that on some other forums as any info worth to consider :)

I do not mean it wrong at all or against you, it is just that the internet is really full of fabricated b*llshits these days. 

6 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I agree with you except youd have to agree that Madonna likes to work closely on everything. She even worked on that American Life RSD vinyl. 

Agree, but 2 years are 2 years.. Unless she is pressing those vinyls by her own hands, I still don't understand such a long wait :)

4 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

What was meant by "quote an actual source" was probably meant that you should reveal at least few more info when referring to any so claimed insider. 

For example, I found this info on "Pop justice", claimed by user "Madonna1234" saying that "reissues are coming in August 2034", he/she seems to be legitimate insider revealing previously some stuff about Madame X that happened to be true. 

It would be more beneficial this way then just randomly saying "some insider on madonnatribe is saying no M40 is happening"... Well, we already know that since nothing happened on the day of her 40th anniversary :)

The point is that literally everyone is pretending to be insider these days, so some clarification if anyone should take it at least slightly seriously before posting any insider info would be good. 

Because you know, I can start claiming to be insider at this moment and posting info here three times a day, I doubt you would be copying that on some other forums as any info worth to consider :)

But the MTribe "insider" is supposed to have a good reputation there with a good history and I explained that in the previous pages of this same topic when they talked about the reissues being worked on a few weeks ago...

I think I'll just stop posting here what I read elsewhere. It's just not worth it.

3 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

I do not mean it wrong at all or against you, it is just that the internet is really full of fabricated b*llshits these days. 

Completely agree, very well written 

(just to keep the tradition re Multiple Personality Disorder type of posting started yesterday by some users here) :Madonna009:

3 minutes ago, Prayer said:

But the MTribe "insider" is supposed to have a good reputation there with a good history and I explained that in the previous pages of this same topic when they talked about the reissues a few weeks ago...

I think I'll just stop posting here what I read elsewhere. It's just not worth it.

Like I said, I do not mean it wrong at all or against you or anyone else, it is just that the internet is really full of fabricated b*llshits these days. 

I don't visit Mtribe at all, actually never been there, if you are saying they all are super trustable insider sources, then fine with me. 

If not, then it is just a same discussion between some users from different parts of world as here ;-) 

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

But the MTribe "insider" is supposed to have a good reputation there with a good history and I explained that in the previous pages of this same topic when they talked about the reissues being worked on a few weeks ago...

Or could you perhaps just try to say who it is or take an actual quote or screen cap. Lots of us do not look at tribe.

And I’m sorry, I wasn’t singling you out. I did not know who said what. It’s nothing personal, it was more a general comment on this whole “insider” business. In the end I know we can’t control all the bs that spreads around, I was just having a rant xx

7 hours ago, Prayer said:

Keep sharing what you hear and see. I know that I appreciate it.  I think we all are grown ups here and know we should take things with a "grain of salt".  As you said, the source at the other site has had a history of being resourceful, so you somewhat trust it.  Still, you never present it as "fact".  Your intent isn't to share misinformation nor do you spend your time criticizing or mocking others for how they share or discuss things here. Other than that, we're just sharing our opinions!  I say; keep sharing what you come across as well as your opinions, and let people work it out for themselves what they prefer to digest.  Like said, no one here is claiming to be Madonna's PR or work for Rhino/Warner, etc.  :)

7 hours ago, Prayer said:

Haha why do people get so angry over rumors or supposed insider info? I mean isn’t posting stuff like that the purpose of this forum?

We can get the official statements on madonna.com

22 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Haha why do people get so angry over rumors or supposed insider info? I mean isn’t posting stuff like that the purpose of this forum?

We can get the official statements on madonna.com

Well said.  We all are on the same side here as @Prayerperfectly stated.  Fan forums have always been a mix of people who share rumors vs. facts vs. opinions.  Unless they have been proven to be right every time with what they post, I think most people are able to deduce that what is shared isn't "official" info.  I for one enjoy reading what people come across whether it's true or not as well as their opinions.  The important thing here is to know the difference between one's opinion versus rumors and facts.  I say; keep sharing our opinions and findings and let those who take issue with it, work it out for themselves.  :)

The first of all, one was angry here at any point of time today, it was perfectly normal discussion without anyone being angry or rude, so really not sure what some of the recent posts are talking about.

The second point of discussion was just to reveal a bit more info where the supposed insider info is coming from (forum with specific member/print screen of exact quote), that's all, so we at least know if to take it slightly seriously or it is totally fabricated info from some recent member on PopJustice who pretends he knows it all, that's all. :)

7 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

The first of all, one was angry here at any point of time today, it was perfectly normal discussion without anyone being angry or rude, so really not sure what some of the recent posts are talking about.

The second point of discussion was just to reveal a bit more info where the supposed insider info is coming from (forum/member/print screen/exact quote, anything), that's all, so we at least know if to take it slightly seriously or it is totally fabricated info from some recent member on PopJustice who pretends he knows it all, that's all. 

I don't think anyone is "angry" or being rude.  Everyone is discussing this calmly, in my opinion.  But let's remember, this is just a fan forum.  Fan forums are known to produce info that may or many not be authentic or confirmed.  Also, one can only share as much info as they know.  I don't think it's necessary to state exactly who someone is from another forum, when they share a bit of info that has been clearly stated as non-official.  At the same time, I think we should always be careful in what we digest as facts, especially when we all know it's not coming from someone official.  Obviously, if someone says it's coming from a member of another forum, we are going to deduce it's not "official" or it is something we shouldn't take so seriously.  :) 

9 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Can someone please tell me what the insiders said? I can’t find it in this very long thread 😂

Who cares ? It won’t be true anyway - let’s just wait and see what the next vinyl release will be - that’s all her team seem to be pushing anyway - they can keep them im not interested in recycling the same stuff we’ve had for decades 

From MadonnaTribe

“Hi all. My source at Warner said they will not re-release her first album anytime soon as it was already remastered and released some time ago and sounds very good as is. And that fans should be grateful for Lucky Star on streaming with good remasters. And that Madonna told them to stop all work on any reissues because her fans make fun of her filter use on instagram.”

17 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

From MadonnaTribe

“Hi all. My source at Warner said they will not re-release her first album anytime soon as it was already remastered and released some time ago and sounds very good as is. And that fans should be grateful for Lucky Star on streaming with good remasters. And that Madonna told them to stop all work on any reissues because her fans make fun of her filter use on instagram.”

Did a 5 yr old write this?"Madonna told them to stop all work because fans make fun of filter"

2 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Did a 5 yr old write this?"Madonna told them to stop all work because fans make fun of filter"

4 years old "fans should be grateful for Lucky Star on streaming".. Just bunch of dumb stuff, really. 

Let's move on everyone, nothing to see here

Don't you all realize that @Honey Littlewas joking? Ain't that clear? Gosh.

A true recap of what the Madonna Tribe person has said so far:

- "It was not planned for then." -> replying to another user if "M40" or any other announcement was planned for July 27th and delayed because of the infection. Didn't say that "M40" is not planned by Warner, only that it wasn't planned for the anniversary.

- "There’s rarely exact or meaningfully dated anniversary reissues from legends. McCartney, Dylan, Bowie etc have released massive brilliant box sets and few if any have corresponded with release dates. Anniversary reissues exist in fans heads mainly in the real world."

- About dates: "And as I’ve said before; no one knows. You won’t find the answers on forums or social media. The planning for them has happened. I know that. We will get it / them when they are ready. When there is news, you’ll hear the news. It hasn’t been forgotten."

- April 2023: "Madonna's team are working very hard in insane levels of detail on putting together the tracklistings including some nice surprises. Rhino will just receive what M's team put together. A LOT of hard work has gone into locating specific edits and versions from very exhaustive lists for example - it will be for M to decide what actually goes out and for Rhino to decide commercially what makes sense in terms of number of physical discs (if they go down a physical product route - I have zero info on the product side of things).

I can guarantee that the track listings suggested are exhaustive.

And I can guarantee that as usual, a subset of Madonna fans will have already forensically decided what they are entitled to and anything deviating from that entitlement will result in them demanding that she sack her team, shoot Guy Oseary into the moon and similar".

"No release dates were given or even hinted at; Finally Enough Love was the first release under the new legacy deal with Rhino, so we’ve had the first release already.

Fans created the narrative that albums would be reissued on anniversaries."

And finally:

"I can guarantee you that the reissues (my word) (I won’t call them box sets etc as I genuinely don’t know what format digital physical or otherwise they will take) are still very much being worked on and they have not been forgotten; we just need to be patient and receive them when they arrive; and not feel entitled to things before that time."

I won't make screenshots. It's all here if you're interested in checking:

https://forum.madonnatribe.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5528

You can create and account in 2 minutes and check it yourselves.

6 minutes ago, Prayer said:

- "It was not planned for then." -> replying to another user if "M40" or any other announcement was planned for July 27th and delayed because of the infection. Didn't say that "M40" is not planned by Warner, only that it wasn't planned for the anniversary.

- "There’s rarely exact or meaningfully dated anniversary reissues from legends. McCartney, Dylan, Bowie etc have released massive brilliant box sets and few if any have corresponded with release dates. Anniversary reissues exist in fans heads mainly in the real world."

- About dates: "And as I’ve said before; no one knows. You won’t find the answers on forums or social media. The planning for them has happened. I know that. We will get it / them when they are ready. When there is news, you’ll hear the news. It hasn’t been forgotten."

- April 2023: "Madonna's team are working very hard in insane levels of detail on putting together the tracklistings including some nice surprises. Rhino will just receive what M's team put together. A LOT of hard work has gone into locating specific edits and versions from very exhaustive lists for example - it will be for M to decide what actually goes out and for Rhino to decide commercially what makes sense in terms of number of physical discs (if they go down a physical product route - I have zero info on the product side of things).

And I can guarantee that as usual, a subset of Madonna fans will have already forensically decided what they are entitled to and anything deviating from that entitlement will result in them demanding that she sack her team, shoot Guy Oseary into the moon and similar".

"No release dates were given or even hinted at; Finally Enough Love was the first release under the new legacy deal with Rhino, so we’ve had the first release already.

And finally:

"I can guarantee you that the reissues (my word) (I won’t call them box sets etc as I genuinely don’t know what format digital physical or otherwise they will take) are still very much being worked on and they have not been forgotten; we just need to be patient and receive them when they arrive; and not feel entitled to things before that time."

Thank you for that excellent recap.
He also said the other day that "People who truly have access to information know better than to post it on forums."

I've been trying to tell people this for a long time, but they just don't listen.

So, let's just be patient, so Madonna can present what she considers to be the best way to present her early work when she feels it's ready for release. :)

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

And finally:

Thank you for sharing.  It's much appreciated.  Keep sharing what you hear because not everyone will join another forum and besides, these other forums do the same, they mention this forum and others when rumors and info pop up as well.  It's all about a fair exchange and like I mentioned, it's up to us how we want to interpret it.  No need to try to silence people who are only sharing what others are discussion elsewhere, whether it's fact, opinion or rumors.  I think most of us are intelligent and adult enough to rationalize that we should take nearly most anything that's not attached to an official source, as a "grain of salt". 

I dedicate this Madonna song/performance to you; especially at the point of 4:09 and onward!  :luv: