MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

On 3/9/2024 at 4:29 PM, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Maybe she'll announce an entire LINE of expanded re-issues for all 14+ of her albums during one of the Mexico City or Brazil shows, releasing all of them at once for pre-order and draining our bank accounts forevermore! 

One giant announcement of the entire discography reissued and deluxified to tie into the tour's closing.

a dream....... would be amazing....... if only was true

23 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

It really is a bit perplexing considering that they seemingly engineered this whole landmark Warner deal for the very purpose of putting intention and funds into honoring and celebrating and reissuing her back catalogue. Which they've done the bare minimum of in nearly 3 years' time!

true

nada.....

and she have an amazing catalogue.........

songs who made the pop music what is today.......

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

The weird thing is Guy O said all commitments are on hold. But it seems he literally just meant the tour. There's been nothing else. 

It seems to you, but it may not seem to someone else. Her putting a pause on other commitments than the tour is pretty much what Inside the Groove insider said last year.

We need to consider any possibilities atp.

11 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

It seems to you, but it may not seem to someone else. Her putting a pause on other commitments than the tour is pretty much what Inside the Groove insider said last year.

We need to consider any possibilities atp.

so we hope after the tour to have something on  regular basis......

Thing is whilst I don't rank it highly her debut is a part of history and it's INSANE it gets paid dust because it charted lowest of all her studio albums...three iconic hits all 8 are brilliant scrappy electro songs and feels perfect raw and really set a staple for how to do a great debut album to go ahead with 

I feel in 2022 it was a lost opportunity to not utilise it as something to bounce the tour from maybe ?! And handled differently 

2 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Thing is whilst I don't rank it highly her debut is a part of history and it's INSANE it gets paid dust because it charted lowest of all her studio albums...three iconic hits all 8 are brilliant scrappy electro songs and feels perfect raw and really set a staple for how to do a great debut album to go ahead with 

I feel in 2022 it was a lost opportunity to not utilise it as something to bounce the tour from maybe ?! And handled differently 

love her debut album

2 hours ago, steady75 said:

The weird thing is Guy O said all commitments are on hold. But it seems he literally just meant the tour. There's been nothing else. 

They still couldn't upload singles on streaming while she was basically laying on a deathbed. 

"Madonna is slipping away from our hands but here you have the new single. Enjoy!"

That's heartless. 

16 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

It's crazy to think her debut or b sides weren't re released for 40 year celebration all 8 songs plus demos remastered would sound so contemporary plus would've given her debut s huge boost maybe even a number 1 

I don't mind Madonna and Like a Virgin being merged together into one reissue. They may possibly go that way.

9 minutes ago, Cyberraga said:

I don't mind Madonna and Like a Virgin being merged together into one reissue. They may possibly go that way.

Maybe?! But I'd love the debut album to get it's flowers all demos and things remastered and finally be pushed to get to number 1 would be just perfect ....besides erotica bedtime stories rebel heart and Madame X just missing out and getting to number 2 in the UK here debut only getting to number 6 is crazy to me

25 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Maybe?! But I'd love the debut album to get it's flowers all demos and things remastered and finally be pushed to get to number 1 would be just perfect ....besides erotica bedtime stories rebel heart and Madame X just missing out and getting to number 2 in the UK here debut only getting to number 6 is crazy to me

they should start from the 1st album to the last one....... without doing  a mess...... and give us news about the next project and re editions.........

5 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

they should start from the 1st album to the last one....... without doing  a mess...... and give us news about the next project and re editions.........

Thing is they should've done that by now to help push on this tour but the tour was all delayed and everything as always a bit chaotic 

She could've easily reissued her debut to get a teaser of the then upcoming tour AND EROTICA30 would've been amazing too and given a boost winter 2022 too to get it's flowers that album deserves too and would've grabbed headlines and harnesses publicity for sure easily during her Dita revival era and that art instillation metallic thing at the beach too 

Two big hitting albums would be like her "Taylor's Version" just re establish two iconic albums to be chart toppers 

6 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Two big hitting albums would be like her "Taylor's Version" just re establish two iconic albums to be chart toppers 

think the same.......

i hope she make a sort of Madonna version of her albums....... putting inside a lot of the amazing songs left out that you can find easily on youtube....... 

57 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

think the same.......

i hope she make a sort of Madonna version of her albums....... putting inside a lot of the amazing songs left out that you can find easily on youtube....... 

I love finding all her rarities on you tube I made playlists for myself of them hehe 

They still sound so fabulous ....yeah not for her to re-recird her voice though she can still nail it at times live...I do t think re recording hits like Taylor who right now is at her vocal peak I dare say Madonna vocally is the most hit and miss right now overall it happens but I don't want a vocoderdd version of Lucky Star or anything haha 

Oh Madonna herself seems much more of a fan of the debut than Like A Virgin

She's managed to canonise Burning Up and Everybody to well known low key signature songs of hers as well as pay respects to Physical Attraction over the years. While LAV album usually gets ignored outside of the two behemoths and occasionally Dress You Up.