Final section (LOVE) [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

scion

Anyone else can't stop blasting this section in particular?

I keep listening to Come Alive, Future, Like a Prayer and I Rise so damn loud in the car. I have a 10 speaker B&O sound system in my car and I just can't stop playing his so damn loud. I always thought the end section of Confessions was unbeatable but for me this is even better [emoji16]

I couldn't stand Come Alive until this version was released but now it's just WOW!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A dedicated post for THIS?
200.gif

200.gif
and space, for that matter!

What's the issue? Yeah I've put it in the wrong section but it can be moved.

It's a pretty standard discussion every tour people discussing certain sections of the shows, in particular the final four songs or so.

If you don't like what someone posts, just move on instead of being an arse wipe.

At the real concert, Come alive was powerful. 

But on the dvd I hate it... They have destroyed it. 

It's completely shorten. Nothing is live at all. Only recorded voice.

Boring...

And this Like a prayer with cheap drum box machine is the worst version for me. And once again, I regret she doesn't seam anymore the best part of the song before the 2nd bridge ("Life is a mistery" before "Home juste like a pray")...

At the real concert, Come alive was powerful. 
But on the dvd I hate it... They have destroyed it. 
It's completely shorten. Nothing is live at all. Only recorded voice.
Boring...

And this Like a prayer with cheap drum box machine is the worst version for me. And once again, I regret she doesn't seam anymore the best part of the song before the 2nd bridge ("Life is a mistery" before "Home juste like a pray")...

To be fair I think she struggles big time with that verse... she didn't sing it at all on the RHT.

6 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

Totally uncalled for and rude. If you don't like the topic, don't read it or comment on it.

Yes, it may be. But the way this topic is worded and how they went in with the post is weird AF. It's so random and all over the place and, despite being so short, it doesn't really convey much of a message that is worth a dedicated post. This could just as well be a status update….

Yes, it may be. But the way this topic is worded and how they went in with the post is weird AF. It's so random and all over the place and, despite being so short, it doesn't really convey much of a message that is worth a dedicated post. This could just as well be a status update….

Still, if you don't see the point, just don't comment.