Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

This guy's artwork is amazing. The eyes look better than on the released version. There is something i don't really like on the official cover, the area on the sides is too swollen, and the angle of the eyes looks a bit alienish. That was not the best shot of the stunning M eyes. That eyes shot is way better imo :Screenshot_20220613-081358_Instagram.thumb.jpg.5c783d2ab78c05ed0b9b44a1861500a1.jpg

1 minute ago, TonyMontana said:

This guy's artwork is amazing. The eyes look better than on the released version. There is something i don't really like on the official cover, the area on the sides is too swollen, and the angle of the eyes looks a bit alienish. That was not the best shot of the stunning M eyes. That eyes shot is way better imo :Screenshot_20220613-081358_Instagram.thumb.jpg.5c783d2ab78c05ed0b9b44a1861500a1.jpg

The eyes are giving Who's That Girl Tour poster all over again. So good. :D

12 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

It's the same photo with slightly higher contrast. 🙂

3 minutes ago, Nick said:

This has probably been discussed a lot in this thread, but do we know if this compilation will be mixed?

Since the running times of 90% of the songs on it overlap with already released versions... nope.

7 minutes ago, slutpride said:

So... no more "singles" until June 24th? 

Also, is the singles reissue campaign done?

Let's see if we have another one this Friday, I doubt it but...

Is there any important anniversary coming? "Hollywood"? The "American Pie" remixes came out of the blue, we could have a similar case at any point if they feel like it. :smile: