Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

6 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Everyone should know that I channeled Madonna and Mirwais reunion back in 2016. Now I’m directing my energy into Stuart Price and her for all you commercial hoebags :drama: 

Can you do it for Pat Leonard too, for the old XX century fans and ballad lovers who do @Curtains megarates?

Quick story of the day : I went to my disc shop today to get the album, I searched it and didn't find it, but I heard a lady nearby asking for it too. The seller went to the storage and came back with it. He didn't have time to go back to his business as I jumped on the bandwagon to ask it too :lol: They didn't have the time to get the album out of their delivery box ^^

3 minutes ago, Alex JLR said:

Quick story of the day : I went to my disc shop today to get the album, I searched it and didn't find it, but I heard a lady nearby asking for it too. The seller went to the storage and came back with it. He didn't have time to go back to his business as I jumped on the bandwagon to ask it too :lol: They didn't have the time to get the album out of their delivery box ^^

It was right in the front rack at our shop. But the guy said I was the only one to purchase anything 

What they have left of Madame X is in the bargain bin..alot of copies 

54 minutes ago, Roy said:

I think the remix edit is chosen instead of the Edit 1 mix so that it transitions well to the Bedtime Stories Junior remixes (Secret and Bedtime Story).

Nah I think it's because the Fever (Edit One) actually wasn't the one the went #1. It was the remix EP of Fever (including the Murk Boys and Hot Sweat Mixes) and that didn't include the video mixes. Those were released with the Rain - Single. The video mixes are definitely going to be released once they start continuing with the single re-releases or the special editions of the albums.

My cds will arrive on Tuesday. I've been streaming. I did buy the vinyl from Barnes & Noble since I didn't order any vinyl and I wanted to see the packaging and have something to enjoy until the cds come. I was pleasantly surprised that Barnes & Noble had a special print inserted. I love an extra!

12 minutes ago, Lucky90210 said:

My cds will arrive on Tuesday. I've been streaming. I did buy the vinyl from Barnes & Noble since I didn't order any vinyl and I wanted to see the packaging and have something to enjoy until the cds come. I was pleasantly surprised that Barnes & Noble had a special print inserted. I love an extra!

Was the insert/ lithograph under the shrink wrap?