The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

4 minutes ago, madgefan said:

The older she gets, the more expensive her shows become. It always feels like it would be the last time she's giving a show.

You know what, I'm scared asf. As soon as she announced the tour, I got Michael Jackson - This is It vibes. Thats why I was so nervous when the presale started. 

Edited by sara94 (see edit history)

So my FOMO got the best of me and I grabbed an Immaculate VIP ticket for the Houston show. Coupled with my tickets for Austin, this will be my first time seeing her more than once on a tour. I'm so excited!

I will say this, though. The Toyota Center in Houston has its own ticketing system outside of the main Ticketmaster server. ZERO stress and ZERO price gouging. I got 4th row in Houston and that same equivalent seat was nearly double the price in Austin through Ticketmaster.

9 minutes ago, Madame X said:

For Berlin, you'll just have a mobile QR-Code. All the stuff that comes with the VIP packages will be handed out to you on they day of the concert.

I was planning to buy but I’m not sure if I’ll attend & I really want to get the VIP stuff! 🙃

7 hours ago, steady75 said:

There’ll be more London and I wouldn’t rule out other UK cities. She’s had a blast in Birmingham and loved the crowd both times. Manchester I don’t think she’s as keen on 

Yeah looking at the gap between the London dates before and after makes me wonder if there might be a Birmingham date and/or Manchester date which I would prefer tbf. 

11 minutes ago, chaseturtle said:

Does US get a VIP book as well?

So many questions, sorry guys 

Yes. :) Assuming it's a book, which I'm sure it is. Rebel Heart and Madame X had a book. The Rebel Heart book was distributed at the venue, but the Madame X book got mailed to me after the fact.