Edit History

NRMX

NRMX

@andifeel thanks for the best wishes, I hope to bring good news tomorrow too, but the presales moved as expected as the Mexican market operates let me elaborate:
Usually what happens here is: there are no legacy members, just a few, and the ones who could get a code from friends were the ones who could buy on Monday. That was expected, 25% of the market has the credit card of today’s presale and has had a business relationship with ocesa/livenation for three decades now.
When this kind of presale is over it’s almost game over.
Of course there’s an allotment of tickets that has to be on sale tomorrow, but history has proven that getting tickets on the general presale is impossible as the majority has already been sold. almost nobody is waiting for tomorrow’s sale, but the second show. This is not for Madonna but for almost every act. 
Obviously I could and hope to be wrong, but these are the market dynamics that have operated here for the longest time. 🙏🏼❤️

NRMX

NRMX

@andifeel thanks for the best wishes, I hope to bring good news tomorrow too, but I don’t get what you are saying.
Usually what happens here is: there are no legacy members, just a few, and the ones who could get a code from friends were the ones who could buy on Monday. That was expected, 25% of the market has the credit card of today’s presale and has had a business relationship with ocesa/livenation for three decades now.
Of course there’s an allotment of tickets that has to be on sale tomorrow, but history has proven that getting tickets on the general presale is impossible as the majority has already been sold. almost nobody is waiting for tomorrow’s sale, but the second show. This is not for Madonna but for almost every act. 
Obviously I could and hope to be wrong, but these are the market dynamics that have operated here for the longest time. 🙏🏼❤️

NRMX

NRMX

@andifeel thanks for the best wishes, I hope to bring good news tomorrow too, but I don’t get what you are saying.

Important Information

Terms of Use