Edit History

Thiago Ciola

Thiago Ciola

15 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

Imperio Madonna hasn't been a reliable source for anything for years. They don't have more information than any of us, so we're all clueless in the same boat. 😅 What I can tell you is that the tour has been negotiated since, at least, october. And that there's no way that her show was offered to producers in my country (Peru) and not Brazil. The fact that dates haven't leak doesn't mean that it's not happening: we just need to be patient.

Also, the news came from an article by La Tercera, not from a journalist's IG post. And her alleged desire for making a documentary about the tour (again, with no legit proof about it) doesn't mean that the biopic has been cancelled.

The journalist who contributed the article in La Tercera was the one who started the rumors and he deleted the article from La Tercera on Instagram as well. I don't know if you saw that Imperio Madonna just replicated Carlos Sanchez Nieto's message. I'll reiterate: there was never a rumor in Brazil by Brazilian journalists or producers about her coming.

Screenshot_20230508-140706-896.png

Thiago Ciola

Thiago Ciola

13 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

Imperio Madonna hasn't been a reliable source for anything for years. They don't have more information than any of us, so we're all clueless in the same boat. 😅 What I can tell you is that the tour has been negotiated since, at least, october. And that there's no way that her show was offered to producers in my country (Peru) and not Brazil. The fact that dates haven't leak doesn't mean that it's not happening: we just need to be patient.

Also, the news came from an article by La Tercera, not from a journalist's IG post. And her alleged desire for making a documentary about the tour (again, with no legit proof about it) doesn't mean that the biopic has been cancelled.

The journalist who contributed the article in La Tercera was the one who started the rumors and he deleted the article from La Tercera on Instagram as well. I don't know if you saw that Imperio Madonna just replicated Carlos Sanchez Nieto's message. I'll reiterate: there was never a rumor in Brazil by Brazilian journalists or producers about her coming. Rumors in Peru, Chile and Uruguay are not true evidence

Thiago Ciola

Thiago Ciola

12 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

Oh God....The journalist who contributed the article in La Tercera was the one who started the rumors and he deleted the article from La Tercera on Instagram as well. I don't know if you saw that Imperio Madonna just replicated Carlos Sanchez Nieto's message. I'll reiterate: there was never a rumor in Brazil by Brazilian journalists or producers about her coming. Rumors in Peru, Chile and Uruguay are not true evidence

Thiago Ciola

Thiago Ciola

5 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

Oh God....The journalist who contributed the article in La Tercera was the one who started the rumors and he deleted the article from La Tercera on Instagram as well. I don't know if you saw that Imperio Madonna just replicated Carlos Sanchez Nieto's message. I'll reiterate: there was never a rumor in Brazil by Brazilian journalists or producers about her coming. Rumors in Peru, Chile and Uruguay are not true evidence

Important Information

Terms of Use