Edit History

Thiago Ciola

Thiago Ciola

1 hour ago, DJ N A said:

It probably boils down to what makes FINANCIAL SENSE to the tour. Make no mistake - she's looking to make money. You thinking "she must visit my corner of the world" is probably your ego at play. Check that.

It would be interesting for you to check the performance of her tickets/revenue to Brazil in 2008 and 2012 before you conjecture. Furthermore, with all due respect, I don't owe you any explanations about my decisions on what to watch or not, what records to buy or not (without offending you: my money, not yours). Probably Madonna didn't learn from the past: Australia 2016 (Brisbane, two dates: 13,886). Her fans will remember the neglect shown.

Check that.

Thiago Ciola

Thiago Ciola

1 hour ago, DJ N A said:

It probably boils down to what makes FINANCIAL SENSE to the tour. Make no mistake - she's looking to make money. You thinking "she must visit my corner of the world" is probably your ego at play. Check that.

It would be interesting for you to check the performance of her tickets/revenue to Brazil in 2008 and 2012 before you conjecture. Furthermore, with all due respect, I don't owe you any explanations about my decisions on what to watch or not, what records to buy or not (my money, not yours). Probably Madonna didn't learn from the past: Australia 2016 (Brisbane, two dates: 13,886). Her fans will remember the neglect shown.

Check that.

Thiago Ciola

Thiago Ciola

1 hour ago, DJ N A said:

It would be interesting for you to check the performance of her tickets/revenue to Brazil in 2008 and 2012 before you conjecture. Furthermore, with all due respect, I don't owe you any explanations about my decisions on what to watch or not, what records to buy or not (my money, not yours). Probably Madonna didn't learn from the past: Australia 2016 (Brisbane, two dates: 13,886). Her fans will remember the neglects hown.

Check that.

Thiago Ciola

Thiago Ciola

1 hour ago, DJ N A said:

It would be interesting for you to check the performance of her tickets/revenue to Brazil in 2008 and 2012 before you conjecture. Furthermore, with all due respect, I don't owe you any explanations about my decisions on what to watch or not, what records to buy or not (my money, not yours). Probably Madonna didn't learn from the past: Australia 2016 (Brisbane, two dates: 13,886). Her fans will remember the disregard shown.

Check that.

Thiago Ciola

Thiago Ciola

1 hour ago, DJ N A said:

It would be interesting for you to check the performance of her tickets to Brazil in 2008 and 2012 before you conjecture. Furthermore, with all due respect, I don't owe you any explanations about my decisions on what to watch or not, what records to buy or not (my money, not yours). Probably Madonna didn't learn from the past: Australia 2016 (Brisbane, two dates: 13,886). Her fans will remember the disregard shown.

Check that.

Thiago Ciola

Thiago Ciola

1 hour ago, DJ N A said:

It would be interesting for you to check the performance of her tickets to Brazil in 2008 and 2012 before you conjecture. Furthermore, with all due respect, I don't owe you any explanations about my decisions on what to watch or not, what records to buy or not (my money, not yours). Probably Madonna didn't learn from the past: Australia 2016 (Brisbane, two dates: 13,886). Her fans Will remember the disregard shown.

Check that.

Thiago Ciola

Thiago Ciola

1 hour ago, DJ N A said:

It would be interesting for you to check the performance of her tickets to Brazil in 2008 and 2012 before you conjecture. Furthermore, with all due respect, I don't owe you any explanations about my decisions on what to watch or not, what records to buy or not (my money, not yours). Probably Madonna didn't learn from the past: Australia 2016. Her fans remember the disregard shown.

Check that.

Thiago Ciola

Thiago Ciola

1 hour ago, DJ N A said:

It would be interesting for you to check the performance of her tickets to Brazil in 2008 and 2012 before you conjecture. Furthermore, with all due respect, I don't owe you any explanations about my decisions about what to watch or not, what records to buy or not. Probably Madonna didn't learn from the past: Australia 2016. Her fans remember the disregard shown.

Check that.

Thiago Ciola

Thiago Ciola

1 hour ago, DJ N A said:

It would be interesting for you to check the performance of her tickets to Brazil in 2008 and 2012 before you conjecture. Furthermore, with all due respect, I don't owe you any explanations about our decisions about what to watch or not, what records to buy or not. Probably Madonna didn't learn from the past: Australia 2016. Her fans remember the disregard shown.

Check that.

Important Information

Terms of Use