The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

6 hours ago, Lucky90210 said:

In honor of the celebration tour, I just watched every opening number of all of her tours. I hope she takes the time she needs.

whats your favourite ? mine is either WTG or RIT - i still love the sound of the WTG tour more than any other - she had the best live band on that tour :) xx

8 hours ago, Lucky90210 said:

In honor of the celebration tour, I just watched every opening number of all of her tours. I hope she takes the time she needs.

Same! I watch this recap video over and over 😍
(...to save time relearning ALL the lyrics of her songs, including those that won't be on the setlist... I'm not a native English speaker, but I want to be on top when I go to see her lol)

Yes, I'd love that, but hopefully well rehearsed and with a musical directors input onto how she is vocally arranged.

The bridge on the Red Rooster La Isla Bonita performance is actually even worse than Like a Prayer at Eurovision. For me, it's the worst she's ever sounded, whereas the first verse sounds pretty average for her, and its nice to hear real live backing vocals, there are moments where it's a  diabolical performance vocally, but I get that it wasn't supposed to be a demonstration of vocal prowess.

I know it sounds crazy and still a bit uncertain what's going to happen to all/most Northamerican dates, but I just purchased a GA Pit ticket to San Francisco :rainbow: on January 15, 2024. I'm not going to Dallas anymore. Ticketmaster informed the other day that refunds will be available #soon.

0_Madonna.jpg

In Madonna I trust... everything's going to be alright :fantasy:

1 hour ago, scion said:

This will be a spectacular show, I have every faith that this is going to be her defining tour. It'll lift her back into the touring
status that she had up until aroun 2008/9. It's going to be everything that we want, and more.

While the whole situation is unfortunate, I think it will all work in her favor because she'll definitely be gaining a lot of attention, especially since the media has convinced the public she has escaped death.  She and her team could tap in to her situation and show that's "She's back and better than ever!" 

I do think she should do some publicity interviews right before the tour starts, milking the attention and tie in the whole 40 Year Anniversary of her career.

6 hours ago, scion said:

This will be a spectacular show, I have every faith that this is going to be her defining tour. It'll lift her back into the touring
status that she had up until aroun 2008/9. It's going to be everything that we want, and more.

I agree! She just needs to spend the next few weeks recovering and getting back to full health.

4 hours ago, tscott said:

I do think she should do some publicity interviews right before the tour starts, milking the attention and tie in the whole 40 Year Anniversary of her career.

Nonono, let me say this: at this point it's absolutely ideal coming back straight on the stage. Yeah some posts on IG maybe, without revealing anything special, but her real come back should be on the debut night.

After that she could release recorded interviews about her journey or give some to the major networks, wich she will maybe do imo, being the first time she did not promote an album before going on tour: the target here is her whole story and catalogue.

13 minutes ago, stefo said:

Nonono, let me say this: at this point it's absolutely ideal coming back straight on the stage. Yeah some posts on IG maybe, without revealing anything special, but her real come back should be on the debut night.

After that she could release recorded interviews about her journey or give some to the major networks, wich she will maybe do imo, being the first time she did not promote an album before going on tour: the target here is her whole story and catalogue.

Oh that's cool.  I don't mind if it comes right after she goes on stage.  I guess what I meant is to do some PR interviews prior getting on stage, to be released as you said.

Then again, postponing so many dates could leave the opportunity of many asking for refunds, and leaving many tickets available. It might be wise to have her to do some high profile PR to make sure those seats are being filled again.

9 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

Loved the Red Rooster performances. 

I remember when it was announced she was performing at Red Rooster I laughed so hard because here in Australia Red Rooster is a takeaway chicken place like KFC. The thought of Madonna performing here…..

5E702537-5A0E-4570-92C6-8DAF67E5BF03.jpeg