The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

8 minutes ago, DJ N A said:

I'm sure she had videographers documenting the rehearsal process like she did for most of her tours since ReInvention. She should have them document this recovery too and the eventual re-rehearsals leading up to the new opening night. It would make a great documentary ala Truth or Dare that I could easily see Netflix, Max, Peacock, or Paramount+ scooping up.

there are rumors a documentary was being filmed anyway, I'd love for this to be included 

15 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

there are rumors a documentary was being filmed anyway, I'd love for this to be included 

It would be great. But every tour there are the same rumours. Even with Madame X close to the release we were told it was a “documentary” but it turned out that just meant “concert film.”

43 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

It would be great. But every tour there are the same rumours. Even with Madame X close to the release we were told it was a “documentary” but it turned out that just meant “concert film.”

There was a documentary that’s mysteriously appeared and disappeared on line, it was very professional with pro shots and her voice over at first I thought it was fan made  but it was taken down very quickly. I just saw it once and did have a lot of unseen stuff and follow her around the dates of the tour. 

Just now, Pedro Beltran said:

There was a documentary that’s mysteriously appeared and disappeared on line, it was very professional with pro shots and her voice over at first I thought it was fan made  but it was taken down very quickly. I just saw it once and did have a lot of unseen stuff and follow her around the dates of the tour. 

?

3 minutes ago, deathproof said:

?

Ok let’s see what I remember

After that NYC premiere that was broadcasted in paramount + there was another documentary, it was shared on YouTube for a day or not even 24 hours. 

I was not even going to watch it because I thought it was a collage of what we had already seen in IG just put together but no, it had tons of unseen stuff from the process of Madame X, rehearsals, a lot from the batukadeiras, the stuff from the night the curtain went down on her in I Rise. All this was narrated by her, this was what hooked me up in the beginning because it had the voiceover similar to I’m going to tell you a secret and I hadn’t heard so much new stuff. If I remember correctly it also had stuff from that old building in Lisbon that we hadn’t seen before. 

I remember now I tried to watch it again an it was already gone just after one watch.

I’ll ask my friend I’ve told you about if he remembers anything else. 

6 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Ok let’s see what I remember

After that NYC premiere that was broadcasted in paramount + there was another documentary, it was shared on YouTube for a day or not even 24 hours. 

I was not even going to watch it because I thought it was a collage of what we had already seen in IG just put together but no, it had tons of unseen stuff from the process of Madame X, rehearsals, a lot from the batukadeiras, the stuff from the night the curtain went down on her in I Rise. All this was narrated by her, this was what hooked me up in the beginning because it had the voiceover similar to I’m going to tell you a secret and I hadn’t heard so much new stuff. If I remember correctly it also had stuff from that old building in Lisbon that we hadn’t seen before. 

I remember now I tried to watch it again an it was already gone just after one watch.

I’ll ask my friend I’ve told you about if he remembers anything else. 

Probably fan made using Instagram videos. There were A LOT of them from rehearsals etc.

5 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Probably fan made using Instagram videos. There were A LOT of them from rehearsals etc.

Yeah that’s what I thought, the only thing that makes me doubt is that it was synced with M voiceover, I tend to remember there were also different prayer circles with even with some of the famous beer bitches

Maybe the unseen stuff is from the dancers or other staff I don’t follow them

What is also weird is how fast it was taken down and hasn’t resurfaced 

I’m not saying anything just something I just remembered 

1 minute ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Yeah that’s what I thought, the only thing that makes me doubt is that it was synced with M voiceover, I tend to remember there were also different prayer circles with even with some of the famous beer bitches

Maybe the unseen stuff is from the dancers or other staff I don’t follow them

What is also weird is how fast it was taken down and hasn’t resurfaced 

I’m not saying anything just something I just remembered 

Perhaps it was taken down Cos of copyright?

28 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

@Blue Jean @deathproof have you seen this? What I saw was like an hour or more of this kind of material

These are clips from @DanKTruth Or Dare 2 Documentary that pulled a lot rare backstage footage from her Madame X tour.  I recall seeing it in its entirety as well at some point, but it appears to no longer be on his Youtube channel.  It may have been taken down due to copyright issues.  It was a great documentary as it pulled a lot of voice overs from previous projects and behind the scenes videos taken throughout the tour.  I'm sure Dan can explain what happened if he cares to do so and how he comprised all this. 

1 minute ago, tscott said:

These are clips from @DanKTruth Or Dare 2 Documentary that pulled a lot rare backstage footage from her Madame X tour.  I recall seeing it in its entirety as well at some point, but it appears to no longer be on his Youtube channel.  It may have been taken down due to copyright issues.  It was a great documentary as it pulled a lot of voice overs from previous projects and behind the scenes videos taken throughout the tour.  I'm sure Dan can explain what happened if he cares to do so and how he comprised all this. 

Oh it was very well done. Specially the voiceover was what draw me in and then the unseen stuff 

4 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Oh it was very well done. Specially the voiceover was what draw me in and then the unseen stuff 

There's been discussion how he obtain some of his backstage footage because some of it, people have claimed to have never seen. I know I hadn't.  But I believe a lot of it has been pulled from various stories, videos that Madonna and her crew posted over the course of the tour and rehearsals.  If you recall, Madonna posted a lot of teasers and videos all throughout the rehearsals and tour. 

53 minutes ago, tscott said:

There's been discussion how he obtain some of his backstage footage because some of it, people have claimed to have never seen. I know I hadn't.  But I believe a lot of it has been pulled from various stories, videos that Madonna and her crew posted over the course of the tour and rehearsals.  If you recall, Madonna posted a lot of teasers and videos all throughout the rehearsals and tour. 

When it was taken down I even think of course it’s official then, I even thought “Why? There must be many side projects that she’s not happy with the end result and get canned” 

Thanks a lot for clarifying this for me ❤️

12 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

When it was taken down I even think of course it’s official then, I even thought “Why? There must be many side projects that she’s not happy with the end result and get canned” 

Thanks a lot for clarifying this for me ❤️

Yeah, it was a documentary that was not endorsed by Madonna or anyone connected to her team.  DanK even states that in these short videos and I suspect he was clear about it when the full video was available.  Here is DanK's disclaimer on the video excerpts which you posted:

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺. 𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘔𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘥. 𝘕𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘱𝘺𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘠𝘛 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘭 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥/𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘐 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘕𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘰𝘳 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.

20 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

So we really think this will be mega 80s, lite 90s and barely any 2000s?

Yes. I think so. It's touted as a greatest hits tour as opposed to fan favourites. They are not mutually exclusive but the focus will very much be the former. So it will be mostly her number 1 hits which are disproportionately from 80s. 90s and a few from 00s and 10s.  

36 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

She loves dividing her shows into acts. I think a fun idea could be to divide it into an 80s act, 90s act, 00s act, and 10s act. Then, if there's still time and she's doing a mega long show like Taylor and Beyonce currently are, one more act that's just hodgepodge from all 4 decades.

I don't see Madonna following the "norm" by doing show 30 plus songs long. And after what happened with her health, you can bet the show won't be that long!  If she decides to incorporate several mash up/medleys, that may make up for bringing in more songs, but I'm betting she's sticking to a two hour show and sticking mainly to the classics.  Doesn't mean she won't throw in some recent songs that have gone viral or fan favorites.  We also have to remember she might not be just relying on #1 hits in the U.S.  She's an international artist, so songs that went #1, top 5  or top 10 throughout the world are all game. She may change out a couple songs depending where she's playing.  And you can bet, she's going to throw in something she enjoys that fans hate like "Candy Shop".  LOL!

12 minutes ago, tscott said:

I don't see Madonna following the "norm" by doing show 30 plus songs long. And after what happened with her health, you can bet the show won't be that long!  If she decides to incorporate several mash up/medleys, that may make up for bringing in more songs, but I'm betting she's sticking to a two hour show and sticking mainly to the classics.  Doesn't mean she won't throw in some recent songs that have gone viral or fan favorites.  We also have to remember she might not be just relying on #1 hits in the U.S.  She's an international artist, so songs that went #1, top 5  or top 10 throughout the world are all game. She may change out a couple songs depending where she's playing.  And you can bet, she's going to throw in something she enjoys that fans hate like "Candy Shop".  LOL!

I hope she proves you all wrong -- just because "don't ever ever ever tell me...to stoooooooop" if she does do it she will do it The Madonna Way