The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

I was so happy with my NYC date during the summer while I'm off from work. Was going to be beautiful. Now, my new date is on a MONDAY in January. Won't even be able to enjoy stress-free. Coming off of work that day and knowing I still have 4 more days of work ahead of me as soon as the show is over. I could cry. 

At the end of the day though, I guess I have to be happy I still have a show to go to and my ticket is still valid. But, sighh.

1 hour ago, SuperBicycle said:

Oh wow, while I am glad we have certainly, I am a bit gutted, My MSG show which I had pit tickets for has been move to Barclays and no guarantee I will even get the pit tickets. Need to take some time to gather my thoughts on this one. Plus the rest of my MSG shows, looks like I cannot attend, due to other commitments.

According to the press release, you will be given a special code to access tickets on the same value level as the ones you previously owned. I get the impression that the Iconic VIP Packages will be set aside for those people who already had them previously. I think you'll be fine.