Edit History

Anapausis

Anapausis

2 hours ago, x.jpal said:

Just wanna put this out there… we are all Rebel Hearts. ♥️  We have more to be happy about than any other fan base on so many levels. Their faves could never!   Each day closer to opening night, I am getting more excited. I’m very faithful the show will go on and M will reign once more. 👑  7851DF28-D2B8-4E7B-ACB1-64B6EDE78C25.thumb.jpeg.462e429a80440de0003def2a6e9ddd88.jpeg

JOIN THE PARTY. IT’S A CELEBRATION.

I truly hope with all my forces your setlist is the one M's actually rehearsing and you got it from someone right from Nassau and put it here labelling it as a dream setlist, your setlist's exactly what I do expect from this tour and I'd be very disappointed if your setlist didn't end up to be the true one. After more than 2 decades being a M stan for life, I never have read any fan setlist that matched perfectly to what I believe could be a M's GH Tour by own M's terms (sorry for the confidence and even more sorry if I am annoying someone owner of any other setlist). Even the total song interlude absence from your setlist would denote to me the feature of Bob the Drag Queen intermissions the same way he did for Finally Enough Pride gig.

Of course if I am not having any delirium you may perfect keep faithful to your secret... ;-)

EDIT: Maybe I'm just feeling the fever after being so thirsty for tour spoilers, hahahaha! Let's play it nice right? Can you all get a sense of humour?

EDIT 2: Before someone comes, I know very well this isn't the actual place for spoilers... ty...

Anapausis

Anapausis

1 hour ago, x.jpal said:

Just wanna put this out there… we are all Rebel Hearts. ♥️  We have more to be happy about than any other fan base on so many levels. Their faves could never!   Each day closer to opening night, I am getting more excited. I’m very faithful the show will go on and M will reign once more. 👑  7851DF28-D2B8-4E7B-ACB1-64B6EDE78C25.thumb.jpeg.462e429a80440de0003def2a6e9ddd88.jpeg

I truly hope with all my forces your setlist is the one M's actually rehearsing and you got it from someone right from Nassau and put it here labelling it as a dream setlist, your setlist's exactly what I do expect from this tour and I'd be very disappointed if your setlist didn't end up to be the true one. After more than 2 decades being a M stan for life, I never have read any fan setlist that matched perfectly to what I believe could be a M's GH Tour by own M's terms (sorry for the confidence and even more sorry if I am annoying someone owner of any other setlist). Even the total song interlude absence from your setlist would denote to me the feature of Bob the Drag Queen intermissions the same way he did for Finally Enough Pride gig.

Of course if I am not having any delirium you may perfect keep faithful to your secret... ;-)

EDIT: Maybe I'm just feeling the fever after being so thirsty for tour spoilers, hahahaha! Let's play it nice right? Can you all get a sense of humour?

Anapausis

Anapausis

1 hour ago, x.jpal said:

EDIT: Maybe I'm just feeling the fever after being so thirsty for tour spoilers, hahahaha! Let's play it nice right? Can you get a sense of humour?

Anapausis

Anapausis

1 hour ago, x.jpal said:

Important Information

Terms of Use