The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

37 minutes ago, MauricioMtz said:

Mother feels better now ❤️😘😍

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvNVP16tVR6/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Madonna, You are our lucky Star, we love you, we wish you nothing but the best! Sending you love from Mexico my Queen ❤️❤️❤️

It feels like the world lit up seeing her post again! You’ve got this Madonna. Keep at it! 

On 7/26/2023 at 12:25 PM, Robertthenurse said:

I loved the DAD/BK track she did here.

Giggling to myself over here, like..."ok 'DAD' is 'Die Another Day'....what the hell is 'BK?'?! Bedtime...nope, Back That Up....nope, Burger King......lol...nope.... n/m I'll come back to it."

Always thought there was a little irony in the WIFLFAG abbreviation, like a homosexual playing wiffle ball :Madonna005:

for a girl xoxoxxx,

J

Just now, Champ said:

Giggling to myself over here, like..."ok 'DAD' is 'Die Another Day'....what the hell is 'BK?'?! Bedtime...nope, Back That Up....nope, Burger King......lol...nope.... n/m I'll come back to it."

Always thought there was a little irony in the WIFLFAG abbreviation, like a homosexual playing wiffle ball :Madonna005:

for a girl xoxoxxx,

J

BK… Beautiful Killer

She's thanking the Gods that she is able to dance a litle bit on that Lucky Star video and people think she's gonna start a world tour in two months ?! I don't wanna sound negative but i'm being realistic. I don't see her starting a world tour before at least next spring at best. Even if she reworks the whole show with much less dancing a world tour is veey demanding and tiring and i really don't see her doing it about two months from now considering what she's just went through

40 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

She's thanking the Gods that she is able to dance a litle bit on that Lucky Star video and people think she's gonna start a world tour in two months ?! I don't wanna sound negative but i'm being realistic. I don't see her starting a world tour before at least next spring at best. Even if she reworks the whole show with much less dancing a world tour is veey demanding and tiring and i really don't see her doing it about two months from now considering what she's just went through

Madonna thinks she is, so why wouldn't "people think" so as well?  Do you know something that the rest of us don't regarding her actual health diagnosis and recovery?  Can you 'realistically' say you know how she truly feels at this moment and how she may feel in a month or two?  I think most people in the back of their minds, realizes, there is still a chance she won't make the October date, but there is no harm in staying optimistic. :)

I know, i know.... What do you think ? I knew when posting my thoughts i'd get tons of fans screaming and shouting that she's gonna be on stage on October stronger than before bla bla bla... I hope you are right and i am wrong. That's all i have to say. In my opinion waiting till next spring is not the world to ask but oh well... Time will tell and we'll see i guess, and merry Christmas and happy hanuka to everyone, peace ✌️

55 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

I know, i know.... What do you think ? I knew when posting my thoughts i'd get tons of fans screaming and shouting that she's gonna be on stage on October stronger than before bla bla bla... I hope you are right and i am wrong. That's all i have to say. In my opinion waiting till next spring is not the world to ask but oh well... Time will tell and we'll see i guess, and merry Christmas and happy hanuka to everyone, peace ✌️

A tad over exaggerated lol no one screaming babe, we all independent thinkers. That's what's great 👍 we will know when we know I guess.

1 hour ago, Redha DBL said:

Oh Madone, give this guy a break folks, lol, it's a legit concern. I think Madonna is doing alright and likely enjoying not having to be this and that everyday on social media, but that's just me. Of course, yes yes yes, with the start of the tour in October, everything goes well, etc. etc., to signify the anticipated "full recovery." And joyfully, when the tour starts, social media will be flooded with more Madonna realness and fierceness, instead of that one's tour where she jumps into a stage pit and the response is "OMG SHE SWIMS!!!" or the other one, all butterfingers with her sunglasses or a side eye glance, "OH THE SHADE."

:smokey:FEEEEELING,

J

15 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

She is shaking in that video.

Having said that , 2 1/2 months is quite awhile away.

Just bought my third ticket for the tour.

Total: Nov 15th - Cologne, seat in 5th row, Nov 28th - Berlin, VIP package #3, seat in 10th row, Nov 29th - Berlin, Golden Circle

Cannot wait! I hope she can kick off her tour in Europe as planned. :Madonna014:

(I'm not spending €1200 ever again for any act in the future... 🥲)

21 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

Maybe if she had a lung transplant. Look, this woman is probably more healthier than most of us combined. She fell off a horse, broke multiple bones and went on a world tour. 

What's realistic, is the fact that she postponed her tour until October. The show was pretty much complete...she was ready to start everything a couple weeks before this happened. 

Haven't you caught on with this woman -- expect the unexpected and don't ever conform her to societal norms. 

She fell off a horse and went on a world tour in 2006. I'm not sure we can compare that Madonna to current Madonna either way.

Here's hoping for the best.

2 hours ago, scion said:

She fell off a horse and went on a world tour in 2006. I'm not sure we can compare that Madonna to current Madonna either way.

Here's hoping for the best.

So true.  She was much younger too.  Easier to rebound.  I do think she'll be okay with time after this latest ordeal, but I agree what she went through recently, seemed to be far more life threatening than when falling off her horse.  I mean; the latter could have resulted into something more serious, but it didn't, while the latest health incident resulted into something far more serious.:)

Im a little scared to say this but ive had what she's had twice. OK mine went to my lungs so probably worse it looks like hers hasnt thak goodness as theres no way I couldve been out and about seen and looking great like her. I was still in hospital trying to walk up and down the hall with help. She truly is a marvel. She must be so healthy before it. It takes a good 2 years each time to get back to 'normal' if ever. 

Yet she's out and about walking (OK still a little unsteady) on her own. Maybe she had better drs ect. Maybe it didnt go to her lungs. But after it you have a super low immune system for a long time. I don't know how she would get insurance to do all those dates as planned. 

If she's doing so well (looks like it!) Im so amazed with her as usual. What a star!! Seeing her out and about and moving like that really warms my heart so much. Recovery takes a long time. 

Please nobody shout at me. I'm only saying we have to be realistic if she doesnt start in October. To go through rehearsals (as it was) may be delayed a bit and maybe the show changed a little and lesser dates. I dont need screaming at just putting my view across. I hope it all goes to plan as everybody wants but give her a break if it doesnt. We want her alive and not cancelling dates when weve flown to places. She wouldnt want that either she sounds like shes more worried about us than herself she must be so frustrated but shit happens and shes still with us!!!!! 

The tour dates were so many close together is seemed redic, we have to admit. :) Love you M, youre doing so amazing! 

6 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Im a little scared to say this but ive had what she's had twice. OK mine went to my lungs so probably worse it looks like hers hasnt thak goodness as theres no way I couldve been out and about seen and looking great like her. I was still in hospital trying to walk up and down the hall with help. She truly is a marvel. She must be so healthy before it. It takes a good 2 years each time to get back to 'normal' if ever. 

Yet she's out and about walking (OK still a little unsteady) on her own. Maybe she had better drs ect. Maybe it didnt go to her lungs. But after it you have a super low immune system for a long time. I don't know how she would get insurance to do all those dates as planned. 

If she's doing so well (looks like it!) Im so amazed with her as usual. What a star!! Seeing her out and about and moving like that really warms my heart so much. Recovery takes a long time. 

Please nobody shout at me. I'm only saying we have to be realistic if she doesnt start in October. To go through rehearsals (as it was) may be delayed a bit and maybe the show changed a little and lesser dates. I dont need screaming at just putting my view across. I hope it all goes to plan as everybody wants but give her a break if it doesnt. We want her alive and not cancelling dates when weve flown to places. She wouldnt want that either she sounds like shes more worried about us than herself she must be so frustrated but shit happens and shes still with us!!!!! 

The tour dates were so many close together is seemed redic, we have to admit. :) Love you M, youre doing so amazing! 

Id like to add jumping on those under stage little rollercoaster stage things she has you have to be 100% focused, you cant lift your head up ect youll bang it in stage bars equipment. You have to be sooo on the ball. If shes still on meds it could be dangerous . look how dangerous those cubes were on MDNA, I foot out of place and whoops. She has to have everything together for whatever's planned. We dont want her to hurt herself we want her well. We can be patient :)