The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

I hope everything works out for me though 

I chose Miami and Vegas because they were weekends, not because those were desirable destinations, I’m not going now, why I would go by myself to those places? I truly hope the rescheduling is feasible for me, if not I would have to manage with four Mexico City nights 😉😉😉

On 1/26/2023 at 10:29 PM, PlayPause said:

One of the best live moments I ever witnessed. A true iconic performance. Made me feel like she was channelling Catherine Ringer (one of France's most amazing voice).

Totally agree let it will be is a MAJOR highlight of many highlights of M live shows. She was into it each time I saw it live. Wow moment even though its not a fave album track of mine live she NAILED IT! 

14 hours ago, scallywally said:

Totally agree let it will be is a MAJOR highlight of many highlights of M live shows. She was into it each time I saw it live. Wow moment even though its not a fave album track of mine live she NAILED IT! 

Sorry to ask but what performance are you talking shout? 

All postponed North American dates showing now in Live Nation for January 1st 2030, that means they're about to change. The not postponed dates showing original dates, as expected but nice to see. Check here:

https://www.livenation.es/artist-madonna-235#international

PS. I tried to share international dates because i'm checking from Live Nation ES as i am from Spain and i wanted to see if European had normal features, if you only see Barcelona dates click where it sais Internacionales

1 hour ago, roberMDNA said:

All postponed North American dates showing now in Live Nation for January 1st 2030, that means they're about to change. The not postponed dates showing original dates, as expected but nice to see. Check here:

https://www.livenation.es/artist-madonna-235#international

PS. I tried to share international dates because i'm checking from Live Nation ES as i am from Spain and i wanted to see if European had normal features, if you only see Barcelona dates click where it sais Internacionales

https://www.livenation.com.au/artist-madonna-235

Pretty much confirms London is opening night

1 hour ago, GregVsMatt said:

That last show was so long lol I got to watch it from the mixing desk at the back of the floor or whatever it's called - there were a few errors in the system too 

That was a looong night 😂 - but also my fave show because I was at the heart and she reached down and grabbed my hand. Best night of my life lol

11 minutes ago, cjfinley said:

That was a looong night 😂 - but also my fave show because I was at the heart and she reached down and grabbed my hand. Best night of my life lol

That's so cool! We were on the side somewhere only 4 people away from the stage - was a good night! I was exhausted though - I did Melbourne the week before and they Sydney night, the night before the final - and was lucky enough to also do ToC - lol 

2 minutes ago, Joseebus said:

They aren't. The Houston shows were originally scheduled for September 13th and 14th and now the city/venue isn't even listed under those event results from that Live Nation link.

I would wait before panicking. Maybe they had to change the venue. There are lots of possibilities of why that is.