Edit History

Miki

Miki

56 minutes ago, Ayham said:

SO TRUE, she suppose to be an inspiration for people her age… the fact that I saw ALOT of comments from people saying how she’s against ageism yet she refuses to look her own age… 

In some societies at 13 a girl gets married and starts having babies. In the 50s young women were encouraged to marry and make a home. Now, at 65 a woman is encouraged to pursue a  career, look sexy, have young lovers... cultures and perspectives change and people like Madonna are setting a new trend which will be replaced by another in a few decades. 

Miki

Miki

53 minutes ago, Ayham said:

SO TRUE, she suppose to be an inspiration for people her age… the fact that I saw ALOT of comments from people saying how she’s against ageism yet she refuses to look her own age… 

In some societies at 13 a girl gets married and starts having babies. In the 50s young women were encouraged to marry and make a home. Now, at 65 a woman is encouraged to pursue a  career, look sexy, have young lovers... cultures and perspectives change and people like Madonna are setting a new trend which will in a few decades be revised. 

Miki

Miki

45 minutes ago, Ayham said:

In some societies at 13 a girl gets married and starts having babies. In the 50s young women were encouraged to marry and make a home. Now, at 65 a woman is encouraged to pursue a  career, look sexy, have young lovers... cultures and perspectives change and people like Madonna are setting a new trend which will in a few decades itself be revised. 

Important Information

Terms of Use