POPULAR

55 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Now the big question is : When will she posts about it and starts promoting it on her social medias ???!  Fans who are not active on forums have no clue she has a new track out...

The M fan pages on social media do a lot of promo so fans will be aware - also media has started posted their articles etc 

wow madonna sings really good on this track , not my really type of music but it's a good produced chill groovy song. 

finaly some decent lyrics, hope it does well in the usa .

would be great if she does a duet again with the weekend and make a song like blinding lights , save your tears and take my breath :hearteyes: or her new album 

I am so glad that this is a proper duet with new vocals by M :hearteyes:  she is practically singing on half the song plus intro. Btw, is that her laughing in the background?

It is the kind of song that I wanted / hoped from this collab... great beat, nice vocals and she blends perfectly with The Weeknd's voice. This will appeal to a larger audience than Vulgar. If this won't bring her back on the charts nothing else will...

Anyway, I have this on repeat since I woke up :jamming:

I love the song but those lyrics. How did she agree to do this? Perhaps she’s portraying the female character in his movie/ show ‘Idol’. If not it’s a misogynistic/tired view of her. She claps back with her verse, but still the theme lyrically is annoying . The song does sound good. But I don’t agree it’s her best collaboration. The MX collaborations are far superior. Anyways, maybe I’m reading too much into it.