POPULAR

#Popular #28 (+02) 2,442,705 Streams on Spotify.

#USA  #81 (+09) 419,271
#UK #13 (=) 194,954
#Germany #30 (+01) 173,128
#Australia #10 (+01) 168,524
#Canada #23 (+01) 92,509
#Nethelands #38 (+01) 60,041
#Denmark #21 (=) 31,799
#NewZealand #5 (+06) 27,410
#Norway #38 (+01) 24,645…

6 minutes ago, xavier said:

.@theweeknd, @playboicarti, and @Madonna’s ‘Popular’ has now surpassed 200 million streams on Spotify. 

Not yet.

The last official update is 197.115.771 streams. It does around 2,5M each day so it's even possible that in today's update (later today) it remains still at 199M.

We'll see.

Just now, Frank said:

So r the video rumours finally true or not? I think if this is true we'll be getting something like

giphy.gif

Anyway, it'd be great to have her in a new video, and Popular is really a hit that deserves it.

And it definitely would give her fantastic exposure before her tour begins as it will have a lot of views just from fans of The Weeknd and Playboi Carti. 

I think a music video is likely, due to its success so far. Surely all parts involved want to give it a final proper push and the label is willing to throw some money in?

We'll see.

200M today on Spotify, by the way. Her 7th song in reaching that mark on the platform... in just three months.

3 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Shows what I know. I thought it was just a limited mini-series deal being it only had 6 episodes.

No big loss!!  There could have bit more potential, but it seem to go off the rails from the start.