UPDATED: Madonna’s 40 Greatest Singles Poll RESULTS Friday 8pm UK time

Blue Jean

• Blue Jean changed the title to UPDATE: Rank Madonna's singles and tours out of 10 for Bitch She's Madonna!'s new poll

The second poll is up everyone! Click here to rate the tours out of 10!

http://www.polljunkie.com/poll/epowdz/rank-madonnax27s-tours-out-of-10-10-being-highest

I will do a live stream of the most popular tours leading up to the Celebration Tour so for those that want to we can relive them together :) 

http://www.polljunkie.com/poll/epowdz/rank-madonnax27s-tours-out-of-10-10-being-highest

7 hours ago, Honey Little said:
21 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

To the person who commented that I forgot to include Spanish Eyes and Amazing

:04:They were singles somewhere?

Yeah in specific countries. Like Spotlight only in Japan.

I only included some of those obscure ones because I wanted the final results to be 100 songs.

I included the video only releases like I Want You and God Control because I feel like even though they weren’t technically singles they got more exposure than some actual singles.

I was also apprehensive about including Sky fits Heaven as it was never issued as a promo as far as I know but it charted on the billboard dance charts so 🤷‍♂️

36 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Yeah in specific countries. Like Spotlight only in Japan.

I only included some of those obscure ones because I wanted the final results to be 100 songs.

I included the video only releases like I Want You and God Control because I feel like even though they weren’t technically singles they got more exposure than some actual singles.

I was also apprehensive about including Sky fits Heaven as it was never issued as a promo as far as I know but it charted on the billboard dance charts so 🤷‍♂️

Thanks. Where were Amazing an Spanish Eyes released?