Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

45 minutes ago, broujeorbit said:

Most of y’all here are sick motherfawkers. Dafuk y’all still want her to tour fo? She ain’t 20 years anymore. 

I don’t want no tour after this. I want her to get better, rest and no tours anymore. Most of y’all just slow, delayed, dizzy and mental health. Y’all want her to do back to back shows, and y’all want her to be the old young madonna. And y’all even always bıtchıng if she’s not up to that energy! 

They found her unresponsive! Do y’all know what da fawk that means? And y’all still here holla ‘hope she’s gonna start the tour…’ Fawk y’all hoezz! 

I haven’t seen anyone here say any of these things

33 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

I can see the tabloid media reports have been traumatic for a lot of people.

Stick to the official statement from Guy and the instagram updates from trusted long time friends such as Rosie and Debi.

The media profits from all those articles you are all reading - the more exaggerated or salacious the headline, the more clicks etc 

What I don’t understand is that everyone already knows that tabloids are rubbish yet selectively choose to believe them when it suits their narrative.

They did it when the biopic was “cancelled” too.

Also for those who don’t know Rolling Stones postponed their 2019 US tour so Mick Jagger could receive medical treatment. Specific details weren’t given at the time. Cher also cancelled half of her Dressed to Kill tour (3 months of shows) because of a viral infection.

These things happen all the time.

10 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

What I don’t understand is that everyone already knows that tabloids are rubbish yet selectively choose to believe them when it suits their narrative.

They did it when the biopic was “cancelled” too.

I think we never know what anyone is going through and sometimes people can be in a space where they are more vulnerable to suggestion or these articles may even bring out a trauma response or somehow validate fears that have been held that may feel like what is being presented as fact in these articles is a reality.  it's been a tough week for everyone as a result. 

4 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

I think we never know what anyone is going through and sometimes people can be in a space where they are more vulnerable to suggestion or these articles may even bring out a trauma response or somehow validate fears that have been held that may feel like what is being presented as fact in these articles is a reality.  it's been a tough week for everyone as a result. 

That’s a good point. And a lot of stories in here have been about peoples own personal experiences with similar infections, ICU etc etc. It’s easy to assume the worst.

OK so we don't have any actual confirmation, unless the see you soon motto was on a pic at the airport or something (and still doesn't mean he/she was flying back to EU for example). I was asking because I checked the account of some M dancers involved in this tour and did not find anything (at least the ones I saw in her recent vids). Said that, it was just a curiosity. I'm sure there's gonna be at least a full month, month and a half stop.

2 minutes ago, stefo said:

OK so we don't have any actual confirmation, unless the see you soon motto was on a pic at the airport or something (and still doesn't mean he/she was flying back to EU for example). I was asking because I checked the account of some M dancers involved in this tour and did not find anything (at least the ones I saw in her recent vids). Said that, it was just a curiosity. I'm sure there's gonna be at least a full month, month and a half stop.

The dancers are going home for the moment:

https://twitter.com/under_pleasure_/status/1674934888187981825

Makes absolute sense, even if the tour started in late August (which I doubt), what's the point in having a whole team of people seated doing nothing for a month and a half.

2 hours ago, broujeorbit said:

Most of y’all here are sick motherfawkers. Dafuk y’all still want her to tour fo? She ain’t 20 years anymore. 

I don’t want no tour after this. I want her to get better, rest and no tours anymore. Most of y’all just slow, delayed, dizzy and mental health. Y’all want her to do back to back shows, and y’all want her to be the old young madonna. And y’all even always bıtchıng if she’s not up to that energy! 

They found her unresponsive! Do y’all know what da fawk that means? And y’all still here holla ‘hope she’s gonna start the tour…’ Fawk y’all hoezz! 

Oh shut up, nobody in their right mind wants her to tour if she's fcking sick. Yes, I want her to tour if she's in good shape and it doesn't pose any risk to her health, and if she wants to do it. Get a grip seriously, do you know something that we don't?

6 minutes ago, LongIslandTea said:

If dancers are going back home, it means tour is officially cancelled. :thumbsup:

M can take her time to recover without pressure. 

Not necessarily. It can mean the 1st US leg isn't going to happen but the tour will be resumed/start later.

Anyway we should have official news about it next week, I guess.

1 hour ago, IconicQueen said:

Oh shut up, nobody in their right mind wants her to tour if she's fcking sick. Yes, I want her to tour if she's in good shape and it doesn't pose any risk to her health, and if she wants to do it. Get a grip seriously, do you know something that we don't?

I do believe she would want to know us waiting for her to come back on stage.j

I think this tour thing could be a huge accelerator of her healing process. Having goals and meaningful projects help as good as love and rest

So far the tour has been announced as postponed not cancelled. The dancers are getting accommodation and maintenance. It's an expense & tedious for them if they won't be working. Quite logical that while the tour dates now need to be rearranged they tell them to go home and wait.

When the dates/ tour situation is back on plan, they just need to take a plane.

Madonna has been through several health issues in the past, thing needed to be postponed, moved around etc..

It' doesn't look as a serious health issue. It all depends of how much rest she needs before going on tour.

She will be taking antibiotics for at least 10 days, and they will monitor that after that she will get proper food and rest.

If you don't heal properly , it will crawl up back later in the tour.

Everything so far looks pretty standard, I can't understand the  rage and irrationality of some people.

3 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

So far the tour has been announced as postponed not cancelled. The dancers are getting accommodation and maintenance. It's an expense & tedious for them if they won't be working. Quite logical that while they tour dates now need to be rearranged they tell them to go home and wait.

When the dates/ tour situation is back on plan, they just need to take a plane.

Madonna has been through several health issues in the past, thing needed to be postponed, moved around etc..

It' doesn't look as a serious health issue. It all depends of how much rest she needs before going on tour.

She will be taking antibiotics for at least 10 days, and they will monitor that after that she will get proper food and rest.

If you don't heal properly , it will crawl up back later in the tour.

Everything so far looks pretty standard, I can't understand the  rage and irrationality of some people.

Yes and no.

A stay in ICU for days is not standard and it's serious enough, even though we don't have details of what really happened and it's all tabloid speculation apart from Guy's Instagram post.

We can expect everything from the first US leg postponed to all the rest of the year cleared. No one knows at this moment how serious it is or her current condition. All we know is she's recovering. But f**k the tour, her health is the main priority right now.

11 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Yes and no.

A stay in ICU for days is not standard and it's serious enough, even though we don't have details of what really happened and it's all tabloid speculation apart from Guy's Instagram post.

We can expect everything from the first US leg postponed to all the rest of the year cleared. No one knows at this moment how serious it is or her current condition. All we know is she's recovering. But f**k the tour, her health is the main priority right now.

I think any sensible person can take an educated guess on what to expect will happen though. There are many possibilities but the possibility of the entire tour being cancelled like some people are bizarrely fantasizing about is extremely unlikely. They are in the final stages of putting the show together. Of course it’s still going to happen whether it be in 3 weeks, 3 months or next year. Unless she is so unwell she’s not going to recover. But we’ve been told otherwise.

One would think her own fans would hope the tour is happening soon, cause that would only mean she's doing well healthwise and she got the ok from doctors to do it. But no, let's just hope everything is canceled! Either you must be a psychopath or just bitter cause you don't have tickets to the show.