Edit History

Anapausis

Anapausis

On 9/7/2023 at 5:11 PM, Anapausis said:

Well, I've already abbreviated Celebration Tour as TCT, given I'd already referred to Confessions Tour as CT.

CT1 for Confessions Tour and CT2 for Celebration Tour could also work, don't you think so?

OT: I just wanna know how M now will reference the Pepsi imbroglio on her biopic given she was crystal clear about LAP playing a big part on it as being the only one song whose writing process would be documented on "Little Sparrow"... Followed by the Pepsi backlash/boycott...

Already had this idea @Ayham hehe!!!

EDIT: just saw I'd already had yours too, @deathproof !!!

Anapausis

Anapausis

Well, I've already abbreviated Celebration Tour as TCT, given I'd already referred to Confessions Tour as CT.

CT1 for Confessions Tour and CT2 for Celebration Tour could also work, don't you think so?

OT: I just wanna know how M now will reference the Pepsi imbroglio on her biopic given she was crystal clear about LAP playing a big part on it as being the only one song whose writing process would be documented on "Little Sparrow"... Followed by the Pepsi backlash/boycott...

EDIT: just saw I'd already yours too, @deathproof !!!

Anapausis

Anapausis

Important Information

Terms of Use