The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Adonna

10 minutes ago, zephyr in the sky at night said:

Guys, I’m so embarrassed to ask this as I am an obsessive fan. But during BIM when all the dancers are dressed in her iconic outfits… I have no idea who the one is 🫣 The green dress on the left. What’s the original time Madonna wore this?! (Ashamed to be asking, but here we are 😂)

IMG_2357.jpeg

I want to know that to lol, its a horrible dress... 

And another example that not all backing tracks are loud on The Celebration Tour, we had proof allready on Mother and Father, Burning up, and Vogue. In this video she stops singing Ray of Light and talking to someone and you hear minimum to no vocals on a backing track, lead vocals can be heard loud and clear the moment she starts singing again... 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJE3QB1K/

5 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

And another example that not all backing tracks are loud on The Celebration Tour, we had proof allready on Mother and Father, Burning up, and Vogue. In this video she stops singing Ray of Light and talking to someone and you hear minimum to no vocals on a backing track, lead vocals can be heard loud and clear the moment she starts singing again... 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJE3QB1K/

Honestly my friend I believe all this discussion's sterile and leads up to nowhere. Bad or good, M's vocals are much better than the ones who is "floootando en el sileeeeeencio," right Chaosmen? (The mother in me reserves this moment to leave out this person so they can cry alone.)

24 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Honestly my friend I believe all this discussion's sterile and leads up to nowhere. Bad or good, M's vocals are much better than the ones who is "floootando en el sileeeeeencio," right Chaosmen? (The mother in me reserves this moment to leave out this person so they can cry alone.)

Lol there is nothing to discuss about here, the backing track is minimum here, and people have to deal 💅 😁... who is that " flootando el slinciooo " ? You talking about Enrique or? 😅

13 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Lol there is nothing to discuss about here, the backing track is minimum here, and people have to deal 💅 😁... who is that " flootando el slinciooo " ? You talking about Enrique or? 😅

The fact you don't know who I'm talking about's very revealing, but don't worry, @chaosmen1984mk knows them for sure, he L-U-V-S the person in question. He for sure can tell who I'm talking about.

And, as I said, the motherly instinct I got hinders me to keep stayin' in this discussion. Only noteworthy to say is that I love M's vocals, good or bad, they capture the feelings  with praise and make us feel the same she feels, may it be on songs like Love Don't Live Here Anymore or You'll See or even she's just speaking, like Waiting or Justify. We all feel her deepest emotions despite of what kind (or lack of) vocal technique she applies to her voice. She makes us feel the things she does, and evolves us fully in her atmosphere, unlike someone who, despite hitting much higher notes than M, as nobody can deny that, makes us give her a very deserved oblivion.

2 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

On Mother and Father, I was shocked that she could still sing it in its original key, which was very high even 20 years ago. And she managed to reply that voice, which for sure has a lot of vocal treatment in order to sound childlike. Yes on some live performances she missed some notes, but overall, I think she did amazingly good, and more if you think she is 65!! Same thing for Crazy for you. I´m happy about her vocal performance so far on this tour. And Im very into vocal music you know? I pay a lot of atention to it, and I think she is doing good, and she sounds live, cause for example in Madame x to me she sounded too much robotic for my taste.

That's why I said all she ever needed to do right now is THIS TOUR, NOT A NEW ALBUM, NOT EXPANDED, PERSONALLY CURATED REUSSUES, NOT EVEN A FVCKING BIOPIC MOLDED BY MAJOR MOVIE STUDIOS. This tour she's doing for HER AND FOR US VETERAN FANS, this is a TREAT WITH CAPITAL LETTERS to the both of us. She's telling her life by herself in a way we fans who felt apart from her during her fvcking Interscope eras can come back to her in a milisecond. In this tour she's back to be the MADONNA WE ALL HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH, not someone created with the failed purpose to keep ruling the world. The Madonna is this tour is the MADONNA WHO CONQUERED THE WORLD AND MADE IT HER KINGDOM, not Madame X, M-Dolla or any persona created as repression to her being exchanged to a chick who could give more biological children to her former man. The fact Hard Candy's the only one album really nowhere to be found in CbT SPEAKS VOLUMES. Now Madonna's claiming back her KINGDOM. She's not trying to sabotage herself anymore, she's back to be herself. Who's in scene is the girl who in 1980 sang Best Girl and Hot House Flower for the first time out of Manhattan, in 1990 defied the world by only touching her crotch, and in 1994 was unapologetic she made money to some fetish which in fact was PURE ART. NOTHING ELSE NEEDS TO BE ADDED HERE.

5 hours ago, zephyr in the sky at night said:

Guys, I’m so embarrassed to ask this as I am an obsessive fan. But during BIM when all the dancers are dressed in her iconic outfits… I have no idea who the one is 🫣 The green dress on the left. What’s the original time Madonna wore this?! (Ashamed to be asking, but here we are 😂)

IMG_2357.jpeg

4 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

I want to know that to lol, its a horrible dress... 

madonna14-f71f1dacb59b47f2865db415cd4a7cd2.jpg

6 hours ago, sbrombolessio said:

Horrible!!!?!? :drama:

sex-launch-party-5.jpg

THANK YOU! It was driving me crazy.

But wow, that is a deep cut. All the other costumes on stage are from fairly iconic and famous videos or performances. I’m curious how she landed on this one making the cut - I guess she most have always been fond of it.

16 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Katy really did Whitney justice. Hope after she got her freedom from Capitol she delivers a perfect KP6. I wouldn't even mind if she brought some Katy Hudson back to table. And I am proud to say I L-U-V SMILE entire lenticular version album!!!

Period! I just KNOW that KP6 is gonna be IT, idk but I feel in every cell of my body it's gonna be an amazing album, she's switched vibes and attitude in the last year, she's been serving cunt a lot with looks and a lot of rumors say her next album is very dance / house pop oriented... The only thought of this makes me squirt omg

I loved SMILE and own the lenticular cover edition as well, very replayable album! 

10 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

Rain " Stockholm " verry cool angle, right in front of the stage, looks so cool...

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJE38U3e/

Thanks. Lovely recording.  Another track where you can really hear her sing "live".  I also think the backdrop video was intentionally used if not kept for Rain, to pay homage to Frozen.

7 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Thanks. Lovely recording.  Another track where you can really hear her sing "live".  I also think the backdrop video was intentionally used if not kept for Rain, to pay homage to Frozen.

I had a thought the other day. Perhaps Frozen was originally in that slot and they eventually replaced it with Rain? The outfit is very Frozen also. And I could picture her doing the Sickick remix there before going into the finale.

7 hours ago, Anapausis said:

That's why I said all she ever needed to do right now is THIS TOUR, NOT A NEW ALBUM, NOT EXPANDED, PERSONALLY CURATED REUSSUES, NOT EVEN A FVCKING BIOPIC MOLDED BY MAJOR MOVIE STUDIOS. This tour she's doing for HER AND FOR US VETERAN FANS, this is a TREAT WITH CAPITAL LETTERS to the both of us. She's telling her life by herself in a way we fans who felt apart from her during her fvcking Interscope eras can come back to her in a milisecond. In this tour she's back to be the MADONNA WE ALL HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH, not someone created with the failed purpose to keep ruling the world. The Madonna is this tour is the MADONNA WHO CONQUERED THE WORLD AND MADE IT HER KINGDOM, not Madame X, M-Dolla or any persona created as repression to her being exchanged to a chick who could give more biological children to her former man. The fact Hard Candy's the only one album really nowhere to be found in CbT SPEAKS VOLUMES. Now Madonna's claiming back her KINGDOM. She's not trying to sabotage herself anymore, she's back to be herself. Who's in scene is the girl who in 1980 sang Best Girl and Hot House Flower for the first time out of Manhattan, in 1990 defied the world by only touching her crotch, and in 1994 was unapologetic she made money to some fetish which in fact was PURE ART. NOTHING ELSE NEEDS TO BE ADDED HERE.

Yes!! But I really love Hard Candy too, all the eras meant something on her journey. The era I really like the less was that last one, but here she is shining again: great voice and looks, and being the star!!

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

I had a thought the other day. Perhaps Frozen was originally in that slot and they eventually replaced it with Rain? The outfit is very Frozen also. And I could picture her doing the Sickick remix there before going into the finale.

Yep, according to what some insiders reported, she reherased Frozen till the half of september apparently, substituted by Rain in the last weeks (and brilliantly imo, as brilliant is the combination with the Frozen backdrop homage and the wind hair effect wich recalls the Bedtime Story video and Brits Awards live show, all in one cohesive performance).

Sharing our thoughts here on the forum, we still don't exclude her to perform again Frozen in the US or in some future concerts anyway.