The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Adonna

35 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

🤩🤩🤩🔥🔥🔥

Heard this before from the millionaire woman I was sat next to. Maybe she's on here I wont say her real name I expect she looks on here (ola!!  Youre amazing if you are out there!)

She goes to all tours best seats drinking champagne ps shes adorable, she went the night after too. She's originally from Brazil. She was in no rush to book all dates she knew M was going there too. So laid back 'yes i know she's going to Brazil' sips champagne.  Class. 

1 minute ago, scallywally said:

Heard this before from the millionaire woman I was sat next to. Maybe she's on here I wont say her real name I expect she looks on here (ola!!  Youre amazing if you are out there!)

She goes to all tours best seats drinking champagne ps shes adorable, she went the night after too. She's originally from Brazil. She was in no rush to book all dates she knew M was going there too. So laid back 'yes i know she's going to Brazil' sips champagne.  Class. 

Not the Russian one right? 

Hahaha sorry I just read again that’s she’s Brazilian 

Date                         City                    Country                         Venue                             Judge guest

October  14, 2023     London                   England             The O2 Arena                 Lourdes Leon

October  15, 2023     London                   England             The O2 Arena                 FKA Twigs

October  17, 2023     London                   England             The O2 Arena                 Diplo

October  18, 2023     London                   England             The O2 Arena                 Julia Fox

October  21, 2023     Antwerp                   Belgium             Sportpaleis                      Damien Jalet

October  22, 2023     Antwerp                   Belgium             Sportpaleis                      Stuart Price

October  25, 2023    Copenhagen           Denmark             Royal Arena                     Allauné Blegbo 

October  26, 2023    Copenhagen           Denmark             Royal Arena                     Aquaria

October  28, 2023    Stockholm               Sweden             Tele2 Arena                     Rocco Ritchie

November 1, 2023    Barcelona                   Spain             Palau Sant Jordi              Arca

November 2, 2023    Barcelona                   Spain             Palau Sant Jordi              Úrsula Corberó 

November 6, 2023    Lisbon                   Portugal             Altice Arena                   Jon Kortajerena 

November 7, 2023    Lisbon                   Portugal             Altice Arena                     Jean Paul Gaultier

November 12, 2023    Paris                   France             Accor Arena                     Matières fecales

November 13, 2023    Paris                   France             Accor Arena                     French artist photographer JR

November 15, 2023    Cologne                   Germany             Lanxess Arena                Andrea "Munchie" Lanz    

November 16, 2023    Cologne                   Germany             Lanxess Arena                The chef is one of Madonna's babysitters.

November 19, 2023    Paris                   France                  Accor Arena                     Michèle Lamy       

kooste.JPG

2023.11.19 Michèle Lamy 2.JPG

8 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Not the Russian one right? 

Hahaha sorry I just read again that’s she’s Brazilian 

The famous russian one no i dont think so. Id need a pic though hehe. I think the famous Russian would be at the runway. 

If it was she complained people steal her seats (which they did) And she was really nice whoever they were. 

2 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Tell me more... but dont like to talk about people in public if its not nice.  

The "person in question" (the Putin fellow citizen) should have her mentions banned from all M's fan forums. Shame M herself only saw the jail key she is (we in Brazil use this expression to describe such kind of people) after getting "her" money.

5 minutes ago, scallywally said:

The famous russian one no i dont think so. Id need a pic though hehe. I think the famous Russian would be at the runway. 

She doesn’t pay top price at every show, she once tried to steal my place at the RHT at the tip of the heart with her ugly friend, security take them out but they kept coming back 

1 minute ago, Anapausis said:

The "person in question" (the Putin fellow citizen) should have her mentions banned from all M's fan forums. Shame M herself only saw the jail key she is (we in Brazil use this expression to describe such kind of people) after getting "her" money.

OH

Well hope it wasnt her. 

She was from Brazil. She did mention Russia but we talked a lot. Ive gt her details but wouldnt put online incase it isnt. She was just a nice girl to me from Brazil. 

3 minutes ago, scallywally said:

OH

Well hope it wasnt her. 

She was from Brazil. She did mention Russia but we talked a lot. Ive gt her details but wouldnt put online incase it isnt. She was just a nice girl to me from Brazil. 

Who, Gabi Gusmão? (The only Brazilian female fan I personally know who would walk on such Israel's footsteps - I know you know who Israel is - "person in question" knows him too, and very well btw.)

46 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

OMG that's Michele Lamy, Rick Owens "wife", i adore her, they are linked by Bobby Woods. Merde, i wish i had gone tonight instead of tomorrow !

That is so cool!  She is hugely famous especially among French fashion and culture. 

34 minutes ago, Queen hearts said:

Date                         City                    Country                         Venue                             Judge guest

October  14, 2023     London                   England             The O2 Arena                 Lourdes Leon

October  15, 2023     London                   England             The O2 Arena                 FKA Twigs

October  17, 2023     London                   England             The O2 Arena                 Diplo

October  18, 2023     London                   England             The O2 Arena                 Julia Fox

October  21, 2023     Antwerp                   Belgium             Sportpaleis                      Damien Jalet

October  22, 2023     Antwerp                   Belgium             Sportpaleis                      Stuart Price

October  25, 2023    Copenhagen           Denmark             Royal Arena                     Allauné Blegbo 

October  26, 2023    Copenhagen           Denmark             Royal Arena                     Aquaria

October  28, 2023    Stockholm               Sweden             Tele2 Arena                     Rocco Ritchie

November 1, 2023    Barcelona                   Spain             Palau Sant Jordi              Arca

November 2, 2023    Barcelona                   Spain             Palau Sant Jordi              Úrsula Corberó 

November 6, 2023    Lisbon                   Portugal             Altice Arena                   Jon Kortajerena 

November 7, 2023    Lisbon                   Portugal             Altice Arena                     Jean Paul Gaultier

November 12, 2023    Paris                   France             Accor Arena                     Matières fecales

November 13, 2023    Paris                   France             Accor Arena                     French artist photographer JR

November 15, 2023    Cologne                   Germany             Lanxess Arena                Andrea "Munchie" Lanz    

November 16, 2023    Cologne                   Germany             Lanxess Arena                The chef is one of Madonna's babysitters.

November 19, 2023    Paris                   France                  Accor Arena                     Michèle Lamy       

kooste.JPG

Love how you are keeping track of this. :luv: