The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Adonna

6 hours ago, Kae-Leah Williamson said:

Thanks for sharing! Santa Jerry seems like a really sweet guy, and I'm glad both him and the dancer are okay. 

Totally agree.  What's great in this age of technology, we can get some quick answers to questions we might have.  I really had no doubt Santa was harmed or the dancer, and it's just nice that he re-confirmed all that and expressed the good time he had and the courtesy of of her people had to make sure everyone is okay. 

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

The only ugly thing going on in here is someone making multiple accounts to bully others and dominate the conversation. These aliases really need to be cleaned out. Thats all I was referring to. There are so many people that no longer post because of that.

I think I know who you're referring to. Without a doubt, these people make the pages more tedious by creating other accounts and simulating conversations that last longer than they should (a case that deserves to be analyzed by a psychiatrist) and that they attack and insult left and right at the slightest opportunity.

This person whose nickname begins with the letter A has insulted me countless times but I have ignored his provocations so as not to descend to HIS level. But maybe others don't have the same composure as me and fall into HIS game. Maybe watching a lot of reality shows has affected him and he thinks that this forum is one of them when this is a place meant to talk and debate Madonna and not for fights and unnecessary drama.

So while Madonna is on a holiday break, let's start posting some of our favorite things from this tour.  Let me start by posting that I just love the "I Want Your Love" choreography  in the Holiday performance...

@xavier @stefo @Queen hearts I'm sure you have a lot of photos and video footage you've shared that can relate. :luv:

TELEMMGLPICT000353185256_16973594498170_

3 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I think I know who you're referring to. Without a doubt, these people make the pages more tedious by creating other accounts and simulating conversations that last longer than they should (a case that deserves to be analyzed by a psychiatrist) and that they attack and insult left and right at the slightest opportunity.

This person whose nickname begins with the letter A has insulted me countless times but I have ignored his provocations so as not to descend to HIS level. But maybe others don't have the same composure as me and fall into HIS game. Maybe watching a lot of reality shows has affected him and he thinks that this forum is one of them when this is a place meant to talk and debate Madonna and not for fights and unnecessary drama.

I am not quite sure who is an alias and who isn’t but they are usually names I am not overly familiar with and have not been posting for very long doubling down on someone else’s beef. I suppose all we can do is ignore them.