The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Adonna

6 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

Yes but that was nowhere near as good as this and a really awful political atmosphere too lol

Yes and same for the Donald Trump Women's march version but maybe was same thing.  Nothing compares though to a full version of Express Yourself like Blond Ambition, Girlie Show, Re-Invention Tour, MDNA tour 

9 minutes ago, McDonna said:

So awesome. I'll be curious to see if she continues to perform this in the future or it's a random change for one show?  So cool!

I'd gladly see I Will Survive's dropout as a new spot to several acoustic renditions btw, à la Rebel Heart Tour. Secret, Borderline and Frozen next please.

1 minute ago, Anapausis said:

I'd gladly see I Will Survive's dropout as a new spot to several acoustic renditions btw, à la Rebel Heart Tour. Secret, Borderline and Frozen next please.

Nay, I think I will survive should stay. Anyway, it's her choice.  The show was fine the way it is! 

14 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Holy crap. Y’all I  had an inkling she’d include Express Yourself by the time she gets to Toronto lollllllll. I’m loving this and I’m not even going to complain about the acoustic I’m feeling sO blessed rn

I want her to tell again the ICONIC sentence that immortalized BAT Toronto;

I DON'T KNOW WHERE MY LEGS END AND MY CROTCH STARTS!!!

#IWillNeverChill

12 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

I want her to tell again the ICONIC sentence that immortalized BAT Toronto;

I DON'T KNOW WHERE MY LEGS END AND MY CROTCH STARTS!!!

#IWillNeverChill

@Salida there was once here on Infinity for download the full Blond Toronto concert on DVD, titled as "Expressing Herself in Toronto." I SO THANK INFINITY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE FOR HAVING GIVEN ME SUCH OPPORTUNITY.

TORONTO, NOT NICE, NOT BARCELONA, NOT YOKOHAMA, TORONTO DESERVED TO GET THE OFFICIAL BLOND CONCERT FILM. SHAME ON U PIONEER.

EDIT: btw, the famous MV for Hanky Panky was shot in the fascist State. Dubbed to album version tho.

33 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

@Salida there was once here on Infinity for download the full Blond Toronto concert on DVD, titled as "Expressing Herself in Toronto." I SO THANK INFINITY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE FOR HAVING GIVEN ME SUCH OPPORTUNITY.

TORONTO, NOT NICE, NOT BARCELONA, NOT YOKOHAMA, TORONTO DESERVED TO GET THE OFFICIAL BLOND CONCERT FILM. SHAME ON U PIONEER.

EDIT: btw, the famous MV for Hanky Panky was shot in the fascist State. Dubbed to album version tho.

This is co Iconic! :fire:

3 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Oh hunnyyyy. I have this on my tv ALL the time. Such a great gem to have at least something of BAT TO. Holy crap I hope she’s good and silly Thursday

For sure you haven't been introduced to that thread today, right?

So you have this on your TV for almost 8 years, i'm sure???