The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Adonna

4 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

Damn, just watched all the videos from tonight show and wowww, to me this is the best show of the whole tour 😮 The energy of the crowd, Madonna's energy, there was something else in the air tonight, the atmosphere was something else. To me this is hands down the most magical night of the whole tour. I pray this is that show that is is released officially 🤞(of course with the Rio show 😉). 

It was magical 

I have no voice to sing and shout tonight, I need to get it back. 4 out of 5 shows still to go… 

Yesterday there were a lot of foreigners and Brazilians, they said that they went here to see the show because they’ll be present in the Rio one but just to be in the atmosphere and party because no one is going to be seeing shit down there 

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

IKR?!?! Like WTF?!?? What a little petty jealous man this dude I mean Guillermo is?!??

But he seems to be the one who’s going to promote the show to new heights in late night tv. 

:party:I'm glad you got to see this show so many dates and give us amazing videos, reviews and photos!! Let the others seethe from behind their screen. :clapp:

1 minute ago, dylanlioncourt said:

:party:I'm glad you got to see this show so many dates and give us amazing videos, reviews and photos!! Let the others seethe from behind their screen. :clapp:

I’ll try to do my best my dear friend ❤️❤️❤️

2 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Hung up is the loudest ( vocal wise) on those first 4 London dates. But mexico is definitely a great one to. Some dates had louder hung up vocals than others , your right about that. Thanks for the video... 

Yes!  I just think her vocals were really at best last night.  I hope the show was filmed last night, that way if they need to use the vocals for that night for the concert film. I am not sure she will be able to keep up such great vocals five nights in a row.  She even sounded great singing TAB last night. :party:

2 minutes ago, Donna said:

Yes!  I just think her vocals were really at best last night.  I hope the show was filmed last night, that way if they need to use the vocals for that night for the concert film. I am not sure she will be able to keep up such great vocals five nights in a row.  She even sounded great singing TAB last night. :party:

I agree that she sounded really good last night. But to me, the first 4 London dates are still the best. But Mexico is definitely top 5... 

Btw found another Ray of light from last night on tiktok, she sounds amazing 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZIJnqjbaB/

Im still waiting to hear Bedtime story and Crazy for you 

7 minutes ago, Donna said:

Oh your right, last night was recorded!

Sorry didn’t think about that. Then they definitely should use last night. Are the next Mexico dates being recorded to?

1 minute ago, True Blue 84 said:

I agree that she sounded really good last night. But to me, the first 4 London dates are still the best. But Mexico is definitely top 5... 

Btw found another Ray of light from last night on tiktok, she sounds amazing 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZIJnqjbaB/

Im still waiting to hear Bedtime story and Crazy for you 

Yes, she did sound so great singing ROL too.  I hope someone filmed the whole show in decent quality so those who weren't able to be there can see it for how great it was. :luv:

1 minute ago, True Blue 84 said:

Oh your right, last night was recorded!

Sorry didn’t think about that. Then they definitely should use last night. Are the next Mexico dates being recorded to?

Rumors are they all are being recorded.  It would be a smart thing to do and then they can assemble the best parts from all the shows to make one fantabulous show!! :party:

28 minutes ago, Donna said:

Rumors are they all are being recorded.  It would be a smart thing to do and then they can assemble the best parts from all the shows to make one fantabulous show!! :party:

Yeah, I did not watch all the clips but the EY performance and the NRM opening (two of my favourite numbers of the show) really sound amazing, the roar of the crowd at her appearence on the stage was so powerful and full of excitment, of love, that I even got emotional :lol: I agree, this is certainly among the best nights of the tour and we are lucky it's been recorded. 

Said that, this is the most encouraging post from the last pages for me. Sorry people , I really can't overcome the TAB change :broken: Now, if they recorded the whole tour she could use Rain for the official release ... let's not forget that just the audience of these Mexico nights are warned they agree about the possible use of their image in the recording by attending the show though. Or, producing two pro recording (Rio live and the usual super-edited "movie" release), she could go with some different song choices and, in that case, there would still be hope for Rain in Copacabana :pray::pray::pray:

So, even if a little heartbroken, I'M STILL GOING #copacabanaforrain

6 minutes ago, stefo said:

This is the most encouraging post from the last pages for me, thank you 

Yeah, I did not watch all the clips but the EY performance and the NRM opening (two of my favourite numbers of the show) really sound amazing, the roar of the crowd at her appearence on the stage was so powerful and full of excitment, of love, that I even got emotional :lol: I agree, this is certainly among the best nights of the tour and we are lucky it's been recorded. 

Said that, sorry, I really can't overcome the TAB change :broken: Now, if they recorded the whole tour she could use Rain for the official release ... let's not forget that just the audience of these Mexico nights are warned they agree about the possible use of their image in the recording by attending the show though. Or, producing two pro recording (Rio live and the usual super-edited "movie" release), she could go with some different song choices and, in that case, there would still be hope for Rain in Copacabana :pray::pray::pray:

This is my thought, she will alternate in the next days and possibly do Rain if not Frozen.  I can see that an official release will still include Rain as I am sure they have great footage from previous show, earlier on in the tour.  I'm guessing both TAB and Rain will definitely be part of the official release, even if it's considered a "bonus performance".  It's not far fetched.  They included bonus performances on the Rebel Heart Tour film.  :luv:

30 minutes ago, Donna said:

@True Blue 84did you see this one? You know I've been criticial of her vocals on LTT.   But listen to how great she's sounding from last night's show.  Hope a better qaulity recording will show up.

Lol i did not forget our Live to Tell discussion on here 😅... And while i agree she sounds good in that short clip, i still think there are more dates where she sings this perfectly fine 🥰... But we know both how we both think about that so please lets move on from that one lol..

I've watched also some mexico clips on tiktok and they are almost all pretty good, except Dcfma, she way off in that performance. But overall Mexico is great vocals wise and ofcourse crowd wise. I still haven't found any Bedtime story and Crazy for you performances from last night. Mexico is definitely good enough for a recording, vocal wise and performance wise. 

19 minutes ago, Donna said:

This is my thought, she will alternate in the next days and possibly do Rain if not Frozen.  I can see that an official release will still include Rain as I am sure they have great footage from previous show, earlier on in the tour.  I'm guessing both TAB and Rain will definitely be part of the official release, even if it's considered a "bonus performance".  It's not far fetched.  They included bonus performances on the Rebel Heart Tour film.  :luv:

I see, it's possible: let's hope so. Frozen would definitely also fit the section, both visually and in terms of sound. It would also maybe be the most clever choice for a full hits package, especially if she is really adding a more complete Music version in Rio. With EY, Frozen and Music the setlist is basically her whole biggest hits catalogue, fully performed or quoted (like Material girl in the intro or PDP for the BA tribute). Frozen was NOT out of place, NOT boring as hell and was always SANG WELL. Of course Rain still remains my favourite one in terms of beauty of the song, vocal quality and effectiveness (it's the song where the opening slow dance with the caped figure, the wind effect and the finale worked better imo and I found the association with the Frozen imaginary creative and coherent at the same time, very Madonnesque).

Let's just put the TAB nonsense as a bouns I will watch once in my whole life then :kiss2:

EDIT PS - let's not completely forget the third option of a TOD third and last documentary chapter (wich I would not be particularly curious about honestly). I mean, the live broadcasting, redited for a second release, and after six months the hits 40 years of career celebration tour documentary is still a possibility imo.

1 minute ago, stefo said:

I see, it's possible. Frozen would also fit the section, both visually and in terms of sound, and it's maybe the most clever choice for a full hits package, especially if she is really adding a more complete Music version in Rio. With EY, Frozen and Music the setlist is basically her whole biggest hits catalogue, fully performed or quoted (like Material girl in the intro or PDP for the BA tribute). Frozen was NOT out of place, NOT boring as hell and was always SANG WELL. Of course Rain still remains my favourite one in terms of beauty of the song, vocal quality and effectiveness (it's the song where the opening slow dance with the caped figure, the wind effect and the finale worked better imo and I found the association with the Frozen imaginary creative and coherent at the same time, very Madonnesque).

Let's just put the TAB nonsense as a bouns I will watch once in my whole life then :kiss2:

I prefer Rain where it was originally performed, so yes, I would love to see that be part of the film release.  I can't write off TAB either though, but I agree it would be a good bonus to a concert release.  And I agree Frozen wasn't out of place, so I'm all for that to be included.  I also see the same for I'll Survive and Express Yourself. One of those two will be included in the section it's being sung in, but I can see the other added as a bonus to the concert release.

I'm not buying the Music inclusion rumor for RIO.  I just think some are so desperate for it to be included, that it's "wishful thinking".  Still, I would love for her to end the show with Music at Rio.  It would be so fitting. For me, it could serve as a true Encore to the show. :party: